Wishing you all a Wonderful 2023!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We managed to stay up until 5 minutes after the ball dropped. (What happened to the days of eating pickled herring at 1 AM and playing nickel and dime poker until 5:30?) o_O

Happy New Year to our QQ family!

AR
I made it to 12 fifteen !! Latest Ive been up on NYE in many years. I had help last night keeping me awake....the Georgia vs whatever game.

🥳

This past year, I’ve cut back on my partaking of the alcohol. Not that I drank a lot (3-4 beers) before. Now, it’s more like one beer every once in a while. When I’m feeling adventurous, I may have two. Once in a Blue Moon (of Kentucky), I’ll have a glass of red wine but don’t do hard liquor. So, no alcohol for me on New Year’s Eve day and I was in bed before midnight.

I’d like to wish everyone on QQ a very prosperous and musical 2023.

I was alseep by 9:15 Central. lmao. Staying up late is overrated.
Humm, I don't know partner.
Early Mornings.jpg

Maybe I'll get it right this time. LOL

Last edited:
A Happy New Year to all.

Had a quiet New Year, a couple of old friends were due to arrive to have a 'lads 🍻🍻🍻 session', one friend's Land Rover steering broke so they never made it down here! At midnight there were just 3 of us sitting in the corner in the pub!! (on Xmas Eve there were just 2 of us in the pub at 10:30pm) what has happened to celebrating the festivities! Anyway, did still manage to get a wee bit of a hangover 🥴

A Happy New Year to all.

Had a quiet New Year, a couple of old friends were due to arrive to have a 'lads 🍻🍻🍻 session', one friend's Land Rover steering broke so they never made it down here! At midnight there were just 3 of us sitting in the corner in the pub!! (on Xmas Eve there were just 2 of us in the pub at 10:30pm) what has happened to celebrating the festivities! Anyway, did still manage to get a wee bit of a hangover 🥴
Sounds quaint, Duncan! Happy New Year!!

Sounds quaint, Duncan! Happy New Year!!
Quaint makes it sound too lively :ROFLMAO: and as there was no queue at the bar, the beer was imbibed with no impediments. So it was down to us over-60s to keep the tradition of mindless drinking on New Year alive. It was kind of weird as pre-Covid all the pubs would have been rammed full!

A Happy New Year to all.

Quaint makes it sound too lively :ROFLMAO: and as there was no queue at the bar, the beer was imbibed with no impediments. So it was down to us over-60s to keep the tradition of mindless drinking on New Year alive. It was kind of weird as pre-Covid all the pubs would have been rammed full!
Perchance, Dunc, was this the pub?

R.e7e2d03445862afa7ad1e89983030aad

Happy New Year, everyone. I hope that no matter how good 2022 was for you that 2023 will be even better.

And musically, may we all be pleasantly surprised by great surround releases... especially on disc.

My wife and I had a small meal and a glass of wine before agreeing that we’ve seen enough turns of the calendar year in our lifetimes, so we called time on 2022 at 10pm.

What's this damn year? '23? Ain't no way I'm gona remember that in my checkbook.
My wife & I watched the Netflix show Knives Out: Glass Onion at dinner. Pretty good but best part is the Beatles song being played at the end. It compulsed me to head downstairs & listen to The Beatles White Album. The First time I have done so with the Surround Master. Using the original Japanese CD release.

Unbelievable you might say but true. Fantastic & incredible with out any kind of pre-synthesis. So then, @chucky3042 .
After that soon to bed. So Chucky, how ya celebrate the New Year so far before us, and so warm too?

Last edited:
Back