• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: ELP- Welcome Back My Friends To the Show The Never Ends...Q8 set

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chewy

Hello, this is my number one most wanted to find quad- this 3 tape set of Emerson Lake and Palmers live album: "welcome back my friends to the show that never ends ladies and gentlemen emerson lake and palmer". will be willing to pay up to $50 for the set depending on condition....as long as the carts function, im fine w/ cosmetic damage etc- thanks so much!

Hello chewy,
since it's your first message here, you may not be aware of the problems of this tape set, which is not only on rarity (=big $$$) but on duplication too.

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/emerson-lake-palmer-warble-question.12781/
Basically, all Tape2 carts have a serious warble problem, some more, some less, no one so far has found a Tape2 that plays as it should from start to end. Tape1 and 3 are always ok.
It's good to know it before shelling out the money.

Back