• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Focus - Moving Waves

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please fill us in on how this sounds; and does it ever factor into your buying that it's a possibility Dutton Vocalion might release that title next go around?
I mean, I have no info on that, but they must be working on something right?

Hey PUPSTER. Unfortunately the tape will have to be refurbished before I use it. I have been using a gent in Oregon to refurb my tapes, but I am not willing to go to the post office right now due to the "underlying conditions" list for covid. So, maybe it's time to delve into doing it myself.

Dutton Vocalion was not a factor. I just wanted it for my vintage quad collection. I had the other Focus tape and now I have the set.

Looking for a copy of this, doesn't have to be perfect condition but not worn out, also interested in other rock Q8s which were not released on vinyl, if you have several of these(or others I cant think of) that you want to get rid of in possibly a package deal send me PM, I'm not in a hurry, will be looking for the next few months.
-WAR
-Grand Funk
-Lennon/McCartney
-Steve Miller
-Kraftwerk Autobahn
-Worst of Jefferson Airplane
-Funkadelic Cosmic Slop(already know about the mix)
-other Q8s(only released on TAPE)

Last edited:
Back