• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB or trade for Zektor HDS4.1 Switcher

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timbre4

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Before I go out and buy another Zektor HDS4.1 switch box, I thought I’d check to see if someone in the QQ world has one they can part with. Thanks. Note: I do have an HDS4 (different) switch box to sell or trade.

Well, shoot. Just saw this and I have a couple of Zektors I'd thought about selling (an HDS4 and an HDS4.1). Maybe later :)

Little buggers are tough to find. Too bad they stopped making them
I was watching one at $150 with no power supply and decided to wait. Another party came along yesterday and priced them at $119 or make offer. So I offered $99 and they took it. Sounds like they had several of them and you might even buy one for less! eBay

Yes! I could really use one, my cheapo game switch is really tough to use....

Okay downsized my systems over the past few months so don't need so much switching capability. I'm now ready to part with a HDS4 switcher, a HDS4.1 switcher and 1 power supply. Heading to eBay unless a QQ member has need?

Zektor HDS4.1 switcher sold with power supply = SOLD.
That leaves the Zektor HDS4 switcher w/o power supply; please make offers on this one. Thanks

When buying power supplies for these units, make sure the hole diameter is 2.1 mm. Too loose otherwise.

Also, look for this type of body. Makes easier inverting the AC leads if there is hum.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 162
Back