WTF!!! Forget About Which Music/Songs make you SAD!! We have enough DOWN/DEPRESSING Things in our lives!! WHAT SONGS MAKE YOU HAPPY😊

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one makes me smile . . . mostly cuz i once sweet talked a superintendent into lip syncing it with me during a high school talent show!

Bouncy, energetic, what's not to like about this song? Kodachrome was one of the best Black & White films you could buy.
Eh? What's that?
The film a customer actually bought was a 3 layer B&W film with RGB filters in between. The colors were infused in the developing process. One of my 1st "real" jobs was working in the lab for Kodachrome procerssing. Yeah, the song reminds me of those good times too.

It's not a song, per se, but rather Tchaikovsky's superbly lilting NUTCRACKER SUITE whose melodies soar and exhilirate!

https://www.hraudio.net/showmusic.php?title=10125#reviews

612oIRZU1BL.jpg

It's just that "Nutcracker" has always made me... 😬 a little uneasy... then you throw in "complete" and the mind races 😑

Uneasy, how? Praytell, JP? I recall in my Catholic grammar school kindergarten class, the nun used to play Waltz of the Flowers every morning, on scratchy vinyl, when we took our naps.

Of course, hyperkinetic me used to act up and spent the better part of kindergarten in the corner!

See the source image

Little Ralphie CORNERED!

Last edited:
I see where this is going...
Alright.

King Crimson - Happy With What You Have To Be Happy With

Back