WTF!!! Forget About Which Music/Songs make you SAD!! We have enough DOWN/DEPRESSING Things in our lives!! WHAT SONGS MAKE YOU HAPPY😊

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any music can make me happy, it depends on the moment...mostly that is the emotion I want to get from music...I hardly ever think "I want some music to make me feel aweful"....but anyway this could be a very long thread...the happiest music for me is 80s pop music...like uptown girl or you can't hurry love...lively beat, catchy tune...seems to work as a formula

Petula Clark : Round Every Corner
Dean Martin: Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime
Sammy Davis Jr.: Candyman
Randy Newman: Political Science
Anything from Vince Guaraldi: Charlie Brown Christmas
So many others I'll think of after I post this. :) 🥃 🥃🥃

Good ol' Grateful Dead 'The Music Never Stopped' always gives me a lift.

Am listening to these three quad tracks right now, all by Lone Star (UK 70's band) but the one that really does it for me is: Bells of Berlin (BBC session version)

I'd like to mention a few. Several are Australian, and by some lesser-known bands, so do please check them out if you're in the mood to hear something new:

The Young Rascals - Good Lovin';
Van Morrison - Jackie Wilson Said (I'm in Heaven When You Smile);
Crowded House - Something So Strong;
Fleetwood Mac - Second Hand News (and Say You Love Me is a close second);
The Doobie Brothers - Listen To The Music (so, so happy to now own this in quad!);
The Stems - At First Sight;
The Hummingbirds - Word Gets Around;
The Cat Empire - One Four Five (damn, they had so many good tracks across their first couple of LPs and EPs);

...and, I'm going there:

William Shatner & Joe Jackson - Common People :D (a full-on party belter)

For something infectiously upbeat with a faster pace, More Fun, by Radio Birdman (YouTube link).
And because I'm a bit of a ska nut, Loin Groin - 747 (Time to Start Lovin').

Actually, the second and third wave ska genres hold some of my favourite happy music. (y)

Back