• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WUWH 5.1 disc bl ray from the immersion set

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the same version I bought and paid for which you never shipped after over a month? Of course I had to open a PayPal case to get my money back. Best of luck with your sale!

Last edited:
Is this the same version I bought and paid for which you never shipped after over a month? Of course I had to open a PayPal case to get my money back. Best of luck with your sale!
Ya Im selling it for my dad and probly forgot due to his health issues, but thanks so much he had serious problems that are not anyones business! You could have just asked. but i will tell you he is unable to respond. but agaion thanks for all your help!

I have no idea as to this issue Im helping my dad who cannot do this himself and is unable to even communicate. so thanks to all who understand and help me

again my dad who used to post here had a stroke, thanks for all your help

Your dad's a character, noticed he hadn't posted here for more than a year.
Tell him we're rooting for him.

He's mentioned a son who gave him a hand selling stuff, I'm sure your a big help to him.
As you've found out, plenty of folks willing to comment on pricing.

My experience with my dad motivated me to put notes on a few of my collectibles.
"Don't sell for less than $xxx"

If you need help with coming up with prices, people here will surely help out. Hopefully your Dad can recover and assist you going forward.

If you need anything from the forum just PM me or let us know. We can make sure you get the proper compensation for anything you wish to sell for him.

Ya Im selling it for my dad and probly forgot due to his health issues, but thanks so much he had serious problems that are not anyones business! You could have just asked. but i will tell you he is unable to respond. but agaion thanks for all your help!

You could have been transparent from the start and explain what you were trying to do. Your father could also have been upfront about his situation back then instead of not responding for weeks. Many members here have had serious health issues but they chose to be upfront about it. I do wish your Father a prompt recovery.

You could have been transparent from the start and explain what you were trying to do. Your father could also have been upfront about his situation back then instead of not responding for weeks. Many members here have had serious health issues but they chose to be upfront about it. I do wish your Father a prompt recovery.
If i wasnt so busy running back and forth to hospital and with my own life I would have <post edited by Jon Urban - Please no name calling in this forum. How old are we?>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back