WWOZ FM - the BEST STATION in the Universe

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Maybe I am a bit biased but since I moved to NOLA, I have NEVER heard as great as a radio station as WWOZ, which , of course, can be streamed at wwoz.org ...
And I have listened to a LOT of radio, like most of you guys...the O ZEE NEVER lets me down...
Just heard a BRILLIANT cover of Black Sabbath's "War Pigs"...
Here's to @GOS , hope you like it!

Absolutely incredible version, love it! I'm going to have to see if I get WWOZ on the internet over on this side of the pond.

I found Ruthie Foster's website but the tax would be too high importing into the UK, so her albums are sold on amazon.co.uk and I've discovered "War Pigs" is on the album 'Joy Come Back' so ordered it. Thanks Kap'n
1614720625669.png

Don't know anything about the radio station, but I love me some Ruthie Foster. Saw her quite a few years ago at a festival and didn't know who she was. Then saw her again when she came to town. Stayed around for the meet and greet. Seemed like a very nice lady who seems to love performing and has a smile that can light up the world.

K

Back