xPropaganda / The Heart Is Strange SDE-exclusive Blu Ray Audio - Stephen Lipson Atmos Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I mean, how long was the disc Missing In Action? Was there a time frame, or some sort of official notification that the item was indeed lost. I guess my package is untrackable, so i'm not sure how to go about showing it's definitely lost. I was thinking to wait until after the one-month anniversary of it being sent to write back to them. I think all i really need to do is let go. Relax. Stay in the flow. It'll all work out in the end. Peace
Oh, sorry. I had to go to my local post office and start a case for my item and provide the tracking number which they SDE should have provided you with. The post office claimed they needed 5 days to determine what happened to it. No surprise, I had to call them after 7 days and they told me it was lost. They emailed me confirmation of that and I forwarded to SDE.

First post huh GuitarSuperstar ( BTW, anything you might want to tell us??? :) )

Welcome to the forum! :rocks
Thanks! I discovered this site by watching @edisonbaggins’s “Life in Surround” YouTube channel. This forum is such a great resource for surround enthusiasts, and I’m happy to contribute!

About the disc… I had never heard of xPropaganda before but assumed that since they are synthpop artists, the album had potential to have a very active Dolby Atmos mix. I’m happy to say that it does not disappoint! The Atmos mix is well balanced with very effective use of the height channels throughout the entire album. Highly recommended!

well well well, the long lost package has finally made it to destination - almost a month to the day.

xprop.jpg

Thursday is over. Still waiting for my Xprop. Ordered within first hour or 2 of release. Had notice of shipment many weeks ago. Something is very odd here. Any other early orderers get your disc ? I know several of us are waiting.....
Oddly, I ordered on the second offering and have had mine for weeks 🤔
I am on the East Coast - maybe that makes a difference?
There must be some reason to live here…

Congratulations to all who've finally got theirs!!

I just had a listen to the tracks off Qobuz. It was like time traveling - not Back to the Future but Back to 80's MTV ;)
Seriously, I always like bands like Duran Duran, Men at Work etc so I'm in! Will order it today or tomorrow. I imagine in Atmos, the sounds of synth-pop should be pretty good coming from all around & above ya. Electronica/vocals like this are made for Atmos.

And my Tears for Fears has already shipped & soon departing the UK.

If anyone has a spare copy of the XPropaganda blu ray please let me know, thanks
i ordered this when it came out (Was not familiar with it at the time). Not really my cup of tea. I think I have played it twice. Message me if you are interested in buying it. I'm in US, so shipping could be prohibitively expensive to Australia.

Back