HiRez Poll Yellonote - WE LOVE EVERYBODY, YOU'RE NEXT [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Yellownote - WE LOVE EVERYBODY YOU'RE NEXT

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your thoughts and comments on this DualDisc release from 2006.

(n):phones(y)

6dWJrOjl.jpg
R4MmITIY.jpg

bold, aggressive surround mix which very well suited this kind of club music.
there aren't any acoustical instruments, so even 48/24 retain nice sound fidelity.
still can be found at retail with very low price tag, thus kept in personal collection
as a reference to surround mix of electro/pop genre.

totally agree with you Otto and thank you Jon for the Poll.

this is another real hidden gem that should have its sheer fun factor shouted from the rooftops so that more folks get to hear it!

this is a very discrete mix of upbeat electronic music with a high dose of humour injected into its 5.1 veins!

its a "9"!

This one is really fun. While I find the music itself to not be that interesting (even in an electronic/house sense), the mix is really aggressive and a joy to listen to. I got this pretty cheap after seeing this poll and I'd encourage others to seek this one out.

Careful ordering this one, some dipshit decided giving the CD only version the same barcode as the dualdisc would be a smart idea, resulting in all the fun confusion that one had to deal with when they did the same thing for the rolling stones non-sacd dsd remastered issues. I'm not sure how one can actually order this and be guaranteed to get what they order.

Careful ordering this one, some dipshit decided giving the CD only version the same barcode as the dualdisc would be a smart idea, resulting in all the fun confusion that one had to deal with when they did the same thing for the rolling stones non-sacd dsd remastered issues. I'm not sure how one can actually order this and be guaranteed to get what they order.

I got mine on Amazon from a marketplace seller who specified in their items' description it was the DualDisc.

all the other sellers on there at that time omitted to mention which version they had for sale, so even though some were offering it cheaper, I couldn't risk taking the plunge on a redbook cd coming from the U.S., having to send it back, etc...

had a similar hassle with the Lalo Schifrin DualDisc and a few others, where pinning sellers down to what they actually had was nigh-on impossible!

Now the cheapest listing is $13.36. Probably my fault for posting the link.

ha! amazon shmamazon.

that must be the ultra rare super duper bonus edition that comes with extra free "Drugsandalcoholandalcoholanddrugs".

most likely this naked, drunk and horny chick delivers it personally.

just today there was few under 10 bucks through amazon.ca 'till evening already gone.
perhaps Jon should open sort of QQ promo fund for donation from retailers :)

There have been a few others recently that have been cheap, got mentioned here and then went pricey....

Larry Chernicoff
The Tea Party
Miles Davis - Sketches from Spain

Back