Yes - Fly From Here - Return trip

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang!
Just listened to it and now I want it on MCH!!!!
The (re)mix is superb..many elements-not crucial, though- were changed...
Trevor struggles with the high notes but , overall, it has a warmer feel to it.

Nice to have this new version...

Uhmmm, I've got a mixed opinion about this new version. On the one hand, it is true that the mix is better and I think the rest of the songs after FFH suite get most of the improvement. Chris is higher in the mix now, so that is always positive. But then Trevor's voice... there are some moments he sounds as he's used auto tune. I've always liked Benoit David's emotional take on FFH and I don't think Trevor moves me as much as Benoit.
Having said that, I also recommend the new version for Yes's diehards. And I'll keep on skipping Bumpy Ride in both cases, what a sloppy song!

OMG, I am revisiting this after spinning it on my TT and passing it thru IZOTOPE declicker (I am afraid that , as much as a ClickRepair supporter as I have been, Izotope is better...)

The details and clarity on this is amazing and it IS a 96/24 master and mix...no HARD 20K cutoff!!! ...unless you look at the right channel..HA!!
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 5.39.37 PM.png

Back