• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Your surrounds for my live music?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

robertplace76

Okay, I may be going out on a limb here, but I thought I'd give it a shot....

I'd really like to get into the DTS CD scene. I'm too young to even remember the first quad wars (born in '72) but I'm getting my 5.1 setup soon and would like to experience some of the old quad recordings that have been transferred to CDr's. I've got a hundred or so live performances on CDr that I've got to trade, but they're all just regular stereo of variable quality.

Anyways, my list is at: db.etree.org/rplace76 I wouldn't say any of it is audiophile quality, but at least nothing is sourced from mp3s.

Please don't laugh too hard...if I'm out of line with suggesting this sort of trade let me know!

Rob

Rob,
Are any of your concerts King Biscuit Flower Hour Radio broadcasts or BBC Rock Hour broadcasts? If so, some of those from the 70's were quad encoded broadcasts. If you have any KB or BBC Rock Hour concerts I might be interested. Contact me @ [email protected]
thanks

No, I'm just about positive everything was originally recorded in stereo or mono.

Back