A Happy New Year to all for 2019

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your list pretty much echoes mine except I also have hopes for "The Seeds of Love" from Tears for Fears and the next XTC remix, whatever it is.
Anyway, for the time being, I have changed my avatar to what I call the 'big 3 for 2019', which are "The Seeds of Love", "Animals", and "Abbey Road"
Of course there's also the 'big Quad (4) for 2019' as well which would be the Doobie Brothers Quadio box set.

:)

View attachment 37360

View attachment 37361
(Quadio cover is not real, it is fan art by yours truly)

Awesome rtbluray :love:

Anyone else want to chime in as to their 2019 (realistic) wishes???

More CBS quad mixes rescued from the vaults!

Real holy grail stuff for me would be the three Aerosmiths (Get Your Wings, Toys In The Attic, Rocks) and the Philadelphia International catalog (MFSB, O'Jays, Harold Melvin). Kinda losing hope we'll ever get Aerosmith, but DV did do Billy Paul, so here's hoping they dig further...

Happy New Year QQ! :LB:SG:LB:SB

Hope everyone had a fantastic evening (my head feels like I did!) and here’s to a really great 2019 ahead!

And can’t wait to get some more surround titles!

I wonder how long it takes for me to write the correct year when filling in stuff?!? :unsure: Should hopefully be there by March! :cool:

-28c but at least -31c overnite , and some complain with a bit of rain or a small blizzard .
Don't get me wrong I do not like cold rain at all at all or windy cold blizzards either , brrrrr.

But what with that -31c overnight I decided to stay indoors , feed my face , and watch something highly intellectually stimulating .
Just as they do at the state of Massachusetts , a Harvard or Boston type of grey matter intake with this gleaned from a New Years Eve marathon .
Einstein would be proud............of these Physics Majors......... . (Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk)

I know it's very little consolation that I'm roughing it indoors today...but it is only 79 today I was hoping for more...just saying...but I'll suck it up and try to rally:sneaky:

Apart from the Doobies 4 quads we might get lucky and see some unreleased quads as well.

Well rumours are that , Animals might be , and a Tangerine Dream might be , and Gong - should be.

And also looking forward to a spectacular edition of Beatles - Abbey Road.

And there are always the surprises , the unexpected , the out of the blue 5.1 or quads to look forward to , the ones no one would of guessed . :)

Apart from the Doobies 4 quads we might get lucky and see some unreleased quads as well.

Well rumours are that , Animals might be , and a Tangerine Dream might be , and Gong - should be.

And also looking forward to a spectacular edition of Beatles - Abbey Road.

And there are always the surprises , the unexpected , the out of the blue 5.1 or quads to look forward to , the ones no one would of guessed . :)

Which Gong are referring to fizzy - I'm only familiar with Expresso & Expresso II (with Alan Holdsworth)?

Snood has a Very Special New Years Gift for all of Yooooooooooo :hi Do not look away

9ZmCYJv.gif
:love: Happppppppppppppy New Year Everybody :LB:SB:LB:SG:QQlove:SG:SB:SG:LB:dance:LB:rocks:51QQ:rocks

Can this be the new Forums Title Picture?? Plz Jon Plz :unsure:

Maybe 2 Big Q's above each shoulder??Snood can see it now :giggle:

Very Nice moves snood, were you that creepy guy in the Ted movie?

Happy 2019 to all.
Please have a safe and healthy year, so that we're all doing this again in 365 days.
I just want to thank everybody here for the humor, information and camaraderie.
Often I wish I contributed more because QQ gives me so much enjoyment.
Just know, I appreciate everybody here. You're like family to me. So, here's hoping for a great '19 for everybody.
Now, I need a refill for my Black Russian. :hi

Your list pretty much echoes mine except I also have hopes for "The Seeds of Love" from Tears for Fears and the next XTC remix, whatever it is.
Anyway, for the time being, I have changed my avatar to what I call the 'big 3 for 2019', which are "The Seeds of Love", "Animals", and "Abbey Road"
Of course there's also the 'big Quad (4) for 2019' as well which would be the Doobie Brothers Quadio box set.

View attachment 37360

View attachment 37361
(Quadio cover is not real, it is fan art by yours truly)
Your avatar looks like The Beatles are crossing the street just down the road from the Battersea power station! o_O

Happy 2019 to all.
Please have a safe and healthy year, so that we're all doing this again in 365 days.
I just want to thank everybody here for the humor, information and camaraderie.
Often I wish I contributed more because QQ gives me so much enjoyment.
Just know, I appreciate everybody here. You're like family to me. So, here's hoping for a great '19 for everybody.
Now, I need a refill for my Black Russian. :hi

Back at cha Mezo:)

Back