Beyoncé - Visual Album Blu Ray 5.1 PCM 24/48

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think we need a poll and I'll start the bidding with a solid 9 (10 is reserved for the full-phat mix that was stymied by Jay Z) :)

Visually a stunning album but I wish JZ didn't intervene and tame down Elliot Scheiner's original wildly discrete 5.1 remix. JZ thought Scheiner's original remix detracted from the visuals.

Visually a stunning album but I wish JZ didn't intervene and tame down Elliot Scheiner's original wildly discrete 5.1 remix. JZ thought Scheiner's original remix detracted from the visuals.

Interesting--I didn't know about that. Has anyone heard the original mix? Has it ever leaked out?

An excellent Blu-ray release from Beyonce. Some outstanding R&B flavoured music sprinkled with a few hip-hop/rap songs and pop ballads. There is high quality production values abounding for both the audio and visuals.

Elliot Scheiner's 5.1 mix (although conservative) is, as always, impeccably executed.

For some reason this hi-rez multi-channel release was overlooked for a Poll. In my opinion, it is more than deserving.

Last edited:
Back