CHRISTMAS CHEERS to ALL

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People and places get busted all the time. States do not lawfully have the right to legalize something that is federally banned. Basically all state law does is decriminalize not legalize. So until we get things changed on a federal level. There is no "legal" weed in the USA.

Green, that's why we have the 'velvety' underground!

superstar.gif

Saddens me to think how many times we lie to our children with mythical BS. Then when they get to be adolescents, they realize we lied to them about Easter bunnies, santa, tooth fairies, Satan, imaginary supreme beings who live in the sky watching our every move. No wonder they become rebellious.
All kids should have to watch this as part of school curriculum :

Merry Christmas QQers, going to be a white one here! This is Ryley under our tree with the Polar Express train. :)

View attachment 37212

hhhmmm - looks familiar.

I'd like to thank everyone here who has made me feel welcome, and allowed me the opportunity to spout off about this crazy wonderful hobby.:hi This Forum is my only online family and I like it that way; it's like I've been wrapped in the warm glow of a fireplace.:love:
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all, and sweet dreams of that next great Surround Sound release.

Back