MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest DVD-V,Concert/Music-Related?NO 5.1ALBUMS,DVD-A,QUADIO

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Final Hit - Leftfield (CD + Dolby Digital DVD-V)

Nice overview on the CD, with bonus DVD of 7 videos (in 4:3 aspect ratio) complete with 5.1 surround mixes..
quick flick through, they're the real deal.. and this set can be had used for pennies.. Nice to hear something in this genre again in surround..

Received today a copy of BLACKFIELD - LIVE IN NYC. So far, just excellent. Yeah, it's DVD, not blu-ray, but still very, very enjoyable with great sound. :)

King Crimson - Radial Action has arrived! Yippieeee.
I'm going to see them live in Berlin next sunday.....

Its great, mine arrived yesterday. You'll see a number of QQ members credited as disc testers (y) Enjoy the gig they're amazing to see live.

Mine arrived this morning, and noted the QQ names who tested the discs :cool: ..........which does go to show we can influence the market in someway!
Its great, mine arrived yesterday. You'll see a number of QQ members credited as disc testers (y) Enjoy the gig they're amazing to see live.

The Kap'n went to see them last night (I think!?) Not heard from him since he left my place so I hope he's ok and had a fab time if he went! :D

The Kap'n went to see them last night (I think!?) Not heard from him since he left my place so I hope he's ok and had a fab time if he went! :D

Speaking of missing persons, I haven't seen any posts from Clint Eastwood lately. He would always tip us off to the best price on new releases. Anyone know the scoop on that?

Speaking of missing persons, I haven't seen any posts from Clint Eastwood lately. He would always tip us off to the best price on new releases. Anyone know the scoop on that?

Yes, well spotted, notable by his absence indeed.. I have been making enquiries with his friends on here since I too noticed he hadn't been around for a while.

QQ Member GOS in particular has known him for many years.. and worryingly has heard nothing from him despite attempts to make contact afaik.

Its not my place so I'll let GOS (Gene) tell you more if he has any news update but that was the last I heard anyway.. I so so hope he is ok, love that guy.

Lets hope Clint's back posting soon.

Yes, well spotted, notable by his absence indeed.. I have been making enquiries with his friends on here since I too noticed he hadn't been around for a while.

QQ Member GOS in particular has known him for many years.. and worryingly has heard nothing from him despite attempts to make contact afaik.

Its not my place so I'll let GOS (Gene) tell you more if he has any news update but that was the last I heard anyway.. I so so hope he is ok, love that guy.

So what about it Gene. Anything you can tell us. I'm a little worried about the guy.

EDIT: This isn't limited to GOS. If any of his other friends knows what's up and can tell us, please do. I'm also assuming a mod will tell us if he has lost his posting privileges or something similar.

So what about it Gene. Anything you can tell us. I'm a little worried about the guy.

EDIT: This isn't limited to GOS. If any of his other friends knows what's up and can tell us, please do. I'm also assuming a mod will tell us if he has lost his posting privileges or something similar.

Same here.. I've heard nothing.. :(

Good Vibrations Tour - Beach Boys DVD 1976 American TV special promoting 15 Big Ones (Brian's back was advertised then.)

More Jack Than Blues - Jack Bruce & HR Big Band German CD/region 0 DVD Recorded live at 37th German Jazz Festival Frankfurt 2006. Audio quality is very good 2ch. Video quality is fair. The performance is very good. He does a good job on the six Cream songs included on this DVD. It begins with Never Tell Your Mother She's Out of Tune, IMHO the best song in his solo catalog.

Mamita Linda!!!
So nice to see you around again...Adam and I were mentioning you on his Birthday (whatapartywhatapartywhatapartywhatapartywhataparty!!!!)

OK, Since this is a CD/DVD/BD...
the THRAK BOX!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
:smokin

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - God Is In The House (Live At "Le Transbordeur" Lyon, France, 8th June 2001) (DVD-V) 5.1 DD

Pretty much 3.1 with the rears mostly for ambience but the performance is wicked so it's worth it nonetheless.

1 Do You Love Me?
2 Oh My Lord
3 Lime Tree Arbour
4 Red Right Hand
5 As I Sat Sadly By Your Side
6 The Weeping Song
7 God Is In The House
8 We Came Along This Road
9 Papa Won't Leave You, Henry
10 Hallelujah
11 The Mercy Seat
12 Into My Arms