• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OPPO 105D and 203 for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Schoultz

500 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since I received one of those 205 purchase offers from Oppo, I decided to pull the trigger. I now have a 103, 105D, 203, and now a new 205. I'm thinking I should be realistic and sell a couple of these units. I'm offering the following:

1) Oppo 203 purchased in April 2018. It has sat in the box since then. Recently pulled it from the box and played maybe 10 discs to ensure full functionality. Works just fine. I'm not trying to gouge my fellow QQ buddies. Have you seen the prices out there? I wonder who is paying those prices. I'm sure I could easily get a little more, but want to at least try to help someone out here. I'm offering it up for what I paid.
$549.00 plus shipping, $30

2) Oppo 105D purchased in March 2015. Well taken care unit with no scratches. I have the original box, remote, manual, etc. This unit has the capability to rip SACDs and I like the dedicated stereo outputs for my Surround Master.
$800.00 plus shipping, $45.

This is as low as I can go, since I want to at least pay for my 205.

Sorry I can only ship to North America. I welcome any questions.

Since I received one of those 205 purchase offers from Oppo, I decided to pull the trigger. I now have a 103, 105D, 203, and now a new 205. I'm thinking I should be realistic and sell a couple of these units. I'm offering the following:

1) Oppo 203 purchased in April 2018. It has sat in the box since then. Recently pulled it from the box and played maybe 10 discs to ensure full functionality. Works just fine. I'm not trying to gouge my fellow QQ buddies. Have you seen the prices out there? I wonder who is paying those prices. I'm sure I could easily get a little more, but want to at least try to help someone out here. I'm offering it up for what I paid.
$549.00 plus shipping, $30

2) Oppo 105D purchased in March 2015. Well taken care unit with no scratches. I have the original box, remote, manual, etc. This unit has the capability to rip SACDs and I like the dedicated stereo outputs for my Surround Master.
$800.00 plus shipping, $45.

This is as low as I can go, since I want to at least pay for my 205.

Sorry I can only ship to North America. I welcome any questions.

Great Price on the 203 and it comes with 2 year warranty :LB

True, but I bet if we ran a poll I wonder how many people have actually used the warranty. Oppo builds are incredibly reliable. Plus they have always published firmware updates periodically to address bugs. I’m sure going to miss them!

Back