• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DVD-A’s and BluRays many still for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my most recent photos. My recent sales I’ve posted about. Add in much of Porcupine Tree and Pineapple Thief. 5.5 hours left…. I was just looking at old photos and you should also. I left many out from these last pictures. Unfortunately I don’t have a spreadsheet database. I guess that’ll be for next time.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0078.jpeg
    IMG_0078.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0076.jpeg
    IMG_0076.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0082.jpeg
    IMG_0082.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0085.jpeg
    IMG_0085.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just for an example, look at this 2 disk set. Do you think offering $20 is a fair price? I'm into undercutting going prices, but wouldn't $40 or $50 be more fair? I'm just trying to get a read of the audience out there.

Kraftwerk:

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/10380552?ev=rb
https://www.amazon.com/3-D-Katalog-Blu-ray-Kraftwerk/dp/B071DKCGTT
FWIW.....I can understand how you feel in some ways. $20 is a low ball offer.....but discogs is usually a poor source for determining 'real world' value. Many international sellers who WAY over price their stuff.
Amazon is a bit better but still 3rd party sellers are often way too high.
Most of us here already have many of these so we aren't interested & besides we are waiting on GOS for his next big Liquidation🙂....
May I kindly add that it would be a bit more 'User friendly' to show lists with what is sold & not sold.
.....the bottom line is..... ' Something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay'. Best wishes on selling what you have left.

Last edited:
I’ve done my best to present updated pictures and notifications when something has been sold. Perhaps searching titles in conversations would help to narrow down sales. In any event, you all have just about 2.5 hours left to put up with me. I may do this again for a week in May; we’ll see. I am new to this board but not new to seeking out music in different venues, but thanks for your thoughts. Hopefully I will have a database put together for next time. I figured pictures are nice to see condition of items. And “something is NOT ONLY worth what others are willing to pay”. And that’s taken from a musician’s point of view.

Last edited:
I've followed this with interest but being in the UK have been unable to buy. I understand international shipping is a total pain.

I've followed this with interest but being in the UK have been unable to buy. I understand international shipping is a total pain.
I did sell to a couple of overseas people and know shipping prices can be high, but if you are interested in something and know about what I could ship it for, I ‘d be open to offers.

Ok; all done. If I do get something during the overnight, I will reply tomorrow. Otherwise, thanks for letting me hang out here and thanks to those who bought and to those who put up with me. See you in a month or so; maybe…. It has been a learning experience for sure.

This picture is more of the artists that I have. The titles in the last couple of pictures in this link are also still available. Private messages please…

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Any one of these for $30 + $5 shipping. This is the best “average” price I could come up with. Some are real deals, others may be found at a lesser price (as I’ve come to find out). If you see something that should be less than $30, please make a reasonable offer or mix with the more “usually expensive” items to make it worth your trouble. Thanks for your patience.

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpeg
    IMG_0095.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I just threw them out there. If you have a reasonable offer I will take it. Hopefully it averages out for the most part. Sorry for my mistake.

Last edited:
Back