Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile?

Quad Goddess & Moderator Quad Linda's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile?

It would be great to hear what non-high-res music titles people are buying. Many of us buy more CD's & LP's than Blu-Ray-A, SACD & DVD-A. I do. It will be interesting to see how everyone responds to this thread.

This post is my 300th. Woo hoo! All-Star time! I'm very happy to be here. It's comforting to know that there are others as crazy as I am. Everyone has been wonderful!

I went to a going out of business sale at 75% off. A long list follows:

Vinyl:
    Beatles-Songs, Pictures and Stories Vee Jay Original fold-out cover!
    John Coltrane Live in Japan QS from a mono broadcast!
    Phil Collins-12"ers WEA Japan collection of 4 extended mixes

CD's:
    Harry Belafonte-Greatest Hits 3CD
    Tim Buckley-1st album expanded 2CD Rhino Handmade
    Gary Burton-Good Vibes
    Alone at Last
    Ron Carter-Stardust
    Cher-Very Best Deluxe w/Live CD
    Chicago-Live in '75 Largo, MD Rhino Handmade
    Judy Collins-Fifth Album
    Home Again
    Times of Our Lives
    True Stories and Other Dreams
    Crusaders-Gold 2CD
    Dead Men Walking S/T Springsteen, Waits & Cash
    Elton Dean-Ninesense Suite
    Delaney & Bonnie & Friends Box 4CD Rhino Handmade
    John Denver-Christmas Like a Lullaby
    A Christmas Together w/Muppets
    Faust-Something Dirty
    Michael Franks-Best
    Fugs-Be Free
    Stan Getz/Luis Bonfa-Jazz Samba Encore
    Eddie Harris-Bossa Nova/Breakfast at Tiffany's
    Isaac Hayes-Joy
    Vladimir Horowitz-Discovered Treasures Bach/Chopin/Clementi/Liszt/Medtner/Scarlatti/Scriabin
    Howlin' Wolf-This is Howlin' Wolf's New Album
    Hot Tuna-Best of Grunt
    Joe Jackson-Live Music, Europe 2010 NEW RELEASE-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
    Henry Mancini-Versatile
    Harry & Son Soundtrack Limited to 1000 copies
    Barry Manilow-Scores from Copacabana & Harmony
    Live on Broadway
    Manilow
    Singin' with the Big Bands
    Sergio Mendes-The Collection 2CD
    King Oliver and His Dixie Syncopators
    Johnny Otis-Otisology
    Rolling Stones-A Bigger Bang
    Flashpoint
    Sucking in the '70's
    Joe Sample-Did You Feel That?
    O.C. Smith-Greatest Hits/Help Me Make it Through the Night
    Barbra Streisand-What Matters Most Deluxe Version 2CD
    Taj Mahal-Mo' Roots/Ooh so Good n Blues
    Ike Turner/Jackie Brenston-A Proper Introduction to Includes Rocket 88, regarded as the FIRST rock n Roll Song!
    Grover Washington, Jr.-Soul Box
    Johnny Winter-Live in Ny '97
    KWAD KITTY

2. Thanks Fourplay thanked for this post
    Likes Fourplay liked this post
    700 Club - QQ All Star dr. simple's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile?

That Joe Sample, "Did You Feel That?" disc is a real treat. Love it.

Latest CDs added to my pile? I found a great used place near Akron, OH:
    Mike Stern "Big Neighborhood" $7
    Howard Jones "Dream Into Action" $5
    Evan and Jaron $1
    "You gotta always remember, the name of the game is 'What does it sound like?' That's always the end result - I don't care if you got 90 tracks. What does it sound like, baby?" - Ray Charles

Plattsburg, MO (just outside Kansas City)
    Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Post Thanks / Like

The most recent LP's I bought were the MCA Half-speed pressing of "Olivia Newton-John: Physical" and a still-sealed copy of the first, self-titled, Starland Vocal Band album (I love every song on that album and wore out three 8-tracks listening to it as a kid). That's an album I really wish had had a quad release - it could have been incredible.

Most recent CD's are the soundtrack albums for the movies "Lady Sings The Blues" and "Mame" - and oh boy, does the CD of "Mame" reveal the major limitations of Lucille Ball's voice - some tracks sound like they are made up of over 50 separate vocal takes and pieced together word-by-word. "Mame" was supposed to be released in 4-track stereo, but Lucy's vocal problems were even more apparent in stereo, so it received a mono theatrical release. It makes me wish that Warner would locate the 4-track stereo mix for the film "Auntie Mame" - it was one of the films that Jack Warner had the masters erased in order to re-use the mag tape, so they'd need to find a collector with a 4-track mag 35mm print in good condition.

I just discovered that the soundtrack to the movie "The Hindenburg" was released on CD - in a limited run of 3000 a few years ago - and now goes for insanely high prices, which is a bummer.

Quadraphonic and other technical documents at: Disclord
    The history and development of the LaserDisc System at: LaserVision Landmarks

Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

CD's
    Mike Keneally Band-Bakin' @ The Potato CD/DTS 5.1 DVD
    Greg Hawkes-The Beatles Uke
    Eva Cassidy-Songbird
    Spirit-Time Circle 1968-1972
    Breaking Benjamin-Shallow Bay: The Best Of Deluxe Edition
    Alphaville-Catching Rays On Giant
    John Hiatt-Dirty Jeans And Mudslide Hymns
    Riverside-Memories In My Head
    3 Doors Down-Time Of My Life
    Incubus-If Not Now When?
    John Wesley-The Lilypad Suite
    Theory Of A Deadman-The Truth Is....
    Ellie Goulding-Bright Lights
    Yes-Fly From Here
    Night Ranger-Somewhere In California
    Symphony X-Iconoclast
    J D Souther-Natural History

Plus many more, I am tired of typing :>)

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Post Thanks / Like

Spirit is in my top 5 bands! Years ahead of their time. If ya gotta own one, Time Circle is it. Great choice, Byrdman. A wonderful compilation! I believe it's OOP. I saw them live a few years before Randy met his untimely death. I got to meet Randy and Ed. Their opening act was spectacular: a local group galled The Griff Band. Mr. Griff plays like Jeff Beck! A magical evening.

Disclord, I have that 1/2 speed master of Physical. It sounds great.

Dr. Simple, it may be a while until I audition that Joe Sample disc. Still, I'm looking forward to it. If you have a DBX II decoder, I strongly suggest Ongaku Kai-Crusaders live in Japan on DBX LP. If ya gotta pay $100 for it, do it! The CD pales by comparison. Great sound & performance!

Linda
    Let Me Hear Your Body Talk
    KWAD KITTY

300 Club - QQ All Star boondocks's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quad Linda View Post
    Spirit is in my top 5 bands! Years ahead of their time. If ya gotta own one, Time Circle is it. Great choice, Byrdman. A wonderful compilation! I believe it's OOP. I saw them live a few years before Randy met his untimely death. I got to meet Randy and Ed. Their opening act was spectacular: a local group galled The Griff Band. Mr. Griff plays like Jeff Beck! A magical evening.

Dr. Simple, it may be a while until I audition that Joe Sample disc. Still, I'm looking forward to it. If you have a DBX II decoder, I strongly suggest Ongaku Kai-Crusaders live in Japan on DBX LP. If ya gotta pay $100 for it, do it! The CD pales by comparison. Great sound & performance!

Linda
    Saw Spirit several times live, as well as the Staehly Brothers (Feedback) version. Great concerts all. 12 Dreams album should have been in surround - so I made my own.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Post Thanks / Like

12 Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus is in my 10 favorite albums. I believe it would be possible to do a multi-channel mix of it. It would likely be a horriffic chore, since producer David Briggs did a huge assembly job to create it. It wasn't made easy, since the band was in the process of breaking up. Briggs had to tie all this disjoint stuff together with little hope of overdubs. The band washed their hands of it. Briggs did a magnificent job. Their magnum opus! BTW: Led Zeppelin cited both Spirit and Moby Grape as influences. The guitar intro on Stairway to Heaven is lifted from Spirit's 1st album!

If you haven't heard the CBS expanded CD remaster of 12 Dreams, it features a "circus organ" intro on Mr. Skin. Same take, just an extended intro.

Does anyone know what became of the Stahaely Brothers? After they left Spirit, I bought their 1973 "Sta-hay-ley" album. Concrete and Steel is worth the price of admission.

Linda
    "throw it away, seize they day!" from Concrete & Steel

Quote Originally Posted by boondocks View Post
    Saw Spirit several times live, as well as the Staehly Brothers (Feedback) version. Great concerts all. 12 Dreams album should have been in surround - so I made my own.
    KWAD KITTY

Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a birthday recently and can never think of much I want besides CDs , DVD-As, SACDs or Blu-rays!

Got these CDs:

Pure Ella and The Best of Ella Fitzgerald - was watching one of those dance shows with the family and someone danced to a classic Ella song and I said get me some Ella for my birthday! Got two - fantastic.
    Dirty Jeans and Mudslide Hymns - John Hiatt. Been a fan of his for a long time.
    Sky Full of Holes - Fountains of Wayne. Great powerpop, been awhile since their last one.
    Actor-caster - The Generationals. Makes me feel younger to get something from a newer artist every once in awhile.

And, though not quite in this category, the Dr. Strangelove 45th anniversary Blu-ray. 'nuff said.

Linda, by the way I've been a member for years and am still trying to get to 300 posts! Well done!

Level
    Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

Linda
    Yes, the MCA Audiophile release of Physical is an excellent sounding LP - and on JVC's wonderfully quiet CD-4 vinyl - I just wish Physical had received a dbx II encoded LP release. The CX encoded LaserDisc of Physical sounds even better than the 1/2 speed mastered LP - it's one of the LD's made that, for the best sound, Pioneer used a separate 1/2 inch dbx Type-I encoded mag master synced to the 1-inch video tape, and it sounds just amazing. I finally found one of the digital sound LD releases of Physical from Japan (it never got re-released in digital here) for a decent price and am looking forward to comparing it to the analog CX LD. I wish the Physical video album would have received a DVD release - Universal did release all the videos from it on DVD, but not edited together so seamlessly like they are on the Physical program, or with the sound effects some of the videos had - and the sync between the audio and video isn't quite perfect on some of the videos. Since Physical was also an ABC TV prime time special, it had parts where Olivia chatted with the viewers and stuff, and I'd love to see a DVD release of the whole program that included the ABC stuff too.

I adore my dbx LP's - until DTS CD's and DVD-Audio came along, I had never heard another source - not even CD - that matched the dbx LP's in their dynamic range and overall "power" - with dbx the music sounds effortless and like it could just keep getting louder and louder with no limitations, yet also be whisper quiet without a trace of noise. My dbx 128 and dbx 224 are, next to my Fosgate 101A, my most prized audio gear. It's too bad that dbx II wasn't selected for use on LaserDisc's - dbx certainly lobbied Pioneer, MCA and Philips for it, but CBS' CX noise reduction was not only substantially cheaper in royalties, but also completely compatible without decoding, which is something that dbx encoded recordings are NOT.

I've been thinking about adding a dbx Sub-harmonic Synthesizer, like the dbx 120, to my system. But I've never heard one in action so I don't know how well they work.

Did you ever sell dbx gear, Linda?

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star 0tto's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

the latest LP was Deodato-2. was found past sunday in the bunch of LPs on flea market and amazingly
    still in mint condition. albeit nowhere has quad mentioned in print, beside the cat.# in run out has SQ engraved.
    b.t.w. same i have with his first album. SQ marking only in run out also. seems like this was quite often practiced
    with quad LPs pressed in Canada in the past. at least i have bunch of such records.
    CDs? i don't buy them since the second half of 90th. last intentional purchase was 20-bit remaster of Ozzy which
    happend to be great disappointment. now CDs came into my pile only if they are part of the set of DVDA or layer on SACD.
    about year - year and half since i started collect quad, i went back to purchasing CDs if those has quad mixes.
    so far this mainly cheap used with classical repertoire, EMI, Angel and such

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Post Thanks / Like

"Did you ever sell dbx gear, Linda?" Yes, Pacific was a dbx dealer, as was a high-end dealer whose store I managed for a couple years. dbx II is terriffic! When the dbx rep gave me a promo of Dreamboat Annie, I had a 1/2 speed Nautilus of that title. I A/B'ed them at my store and I was immediately hooked.

I'm less enthusiastic about their other processors etc. Too much "breathing" on 1bx, 2bx & 3bx. If you have something with a limited dynamic range, it enhances it. One evening, I borrowed a 3bx and auditioned it on my own high-end 2-ch system. Through a great pre-amp, 500W power amp and Ortofon MC cartridge, I could not get it to stop breathing on anything with a wide dynamic range, no matter how I adjusted it. I remember the Mofi 1/2 speed master of Hot August Night sounding especially atrocious. Even my guests that night, who knew nothing abut audio, recognized how stinko it sounded, even with persistent adjustment.

Linda
    KWAD KITTY

Level
    Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

"Did you ever sell dbx gear, Linda?" Yes, Pacific was a dbx dealer, as was a high-end dealer whose store I managed for a couple years. dbx II is terriffic! When the dbx rep gave me a promo of Dreamboat Annie, I had a 1/2 speed Nautilus of that title. I A/B'ed them at my store and I was immediately hooked.

I'm less enthusiastic about their other processors etc. Too much "breathing" on 1bx, 2bx & 3bx. If you have something with a limited dynamic range, it enhances it. One evening, I borrowed a 3bx and auditioned it on my own high-end 2-ch system. Through a great pre-amp, 500W power amp and Ortofon MC cartridge, I could not get it to stop breathing on anything with a wide dynamic range, no matter how I adjusted it. I remember the Mofi 1/2 speed master of Hot August Night sounding especially atrocious. Even my guests that night, who knew nothing abut audio, recognized how stinko it sounded, even with persistent adjustment.

Linda
    I have a bunch - maybe 50 - dbx II LP's still at my parents house in Albuquerque and only a few here with me now. I've got to get my dad to box them up and send them to me - some of the dbx jazz titles are pressed on translucent red vinyl. Here, in addition to Heart, I have the Nautilus dbx pressing of Diana Ross: Diana and it's another stunner in the sound quality department, making the CD sound anemic. I need to make a un-decoded CD of it so I don't have to play the LP when I want to hear it.

I use my dbx 128 to compress music heavily most of the time - my partner grew up buying K-Tel and Ronco compilation albums - K-Tel often got 22 songs on a single LP by using super-heavy compression, so he LOVES that bright, hard sound of very heavy compression - something that the dbx 128 reproduces quiet well when set in the Linear mode at a 4- or 5-to-1 compression ratio. I can barely stand to listen to it that way. When set at a mild 1.2-to-1 linear expansion ratio, the dbx 128 works really well at suppressing the background noise on old, non-CX LaserDisc's, like the DiscoVision titles, without many artifacts - it can make DiscoVision's stereo music titles like "Loretta Lynn in Concert" or the ABBA video's really listenable - it can't, however, fix Fleetwood Mac's awful "Tusk" album on DiscoVision though. It's also good for expanding those films on LaserDisc that had their sound transferred directly from the 35mm stereo optical tracks - it gives them a little more 'life' to the sound, but the key is to keep the expansion ratio low.

Level
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Post Thanks / Like

I think your partner has confused "heavy compression" with heavy petting! lol!! "Heavy compression" is like having your head in a vice. No, not THAT head.

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Disclord View Post
    I have a bunch - maybe 50 - dbx II LP's still at my parents house in Albuquerque and only a few here with me now. I've got to get my dad to box them up and send them to me - some of the dbx jazz titles are pressed on translucent red vinyl. Here, in addition to Heart, I have the Nautilus dbx pressing of Diana Ross: Diana and it's another stunner in the sound quality department, making the CD sound anemic. I need to make a un-decoded CD of it so I don't have to play the LP when I want to hear it.

I use my dbx 128 to compress music heavily most of the time - my partner grew up buying K-Tel and Ronco compilation albums - K-Tel often got 22 songs on a single LP by using super-heavy compression, so he LOVES that bright, hard sound of very heavy compression - something that the dbx 128 reproduces quiet well when set in the Linear mode at a 4- or 5-to-1 compression ratio. I can barely stand to listen to it that way. When set at a mild 1.2-to-1 linear expansion ratio, the dbx 128 works really well at suppressing the background noise on old, non-CX LaserDisc's, like the DiscoVision titles, without many artifacts - it can make DiscoVision's stereo music titles like "Loretta Lynn in Concert" or the ABBA video's really listenable - it can't, however, fix Fleetwood Mac's awful "Tusk" album on DiscoVision though. It's also good for expanding those films on LaserDisc that had their sound transferred directly from the 35mm stereo optical tracks - it gives them a little more 'life' to the sound, but the key is to keep the expansion ratio low.
    KWAD KITTY

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Since I've gotten into surround music my CD purchases have been nil and non-existent. Several years ago I bought several Eva Cassidy CD's and don't even play them anymore. Still like the music though.

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star doppelbock's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Linda, that's a great variety of music - something there for just about any occasion and mood.

My recent acquisitions:
    Bill Nelson - Fantasmatron
    Sybarite5 - Disturb the Silence (excellent string quintet)
    Killing Joke - Live at Hammersmith Apollo 2010
    Kate Bush - Director's Cut
    Maria Taylor - Overlook (she's 1/2 of Azure Ray, one of my fave bands)
    The Feelies - Here Before
    Emmylou Harris - Hard Bargain
    Neil Young & The International Harvesters - A Treasure
    The Unthanks - Last (UK folk band...album has a superb version of King Crimson's "Starless" on it)
    Gillian Welch - The Harrow and the Harvest
    Memories of Machines - Warm Winter
    EMA - Past Like Martyred Saints (EMA=Erika M. Anderson...noisy power pop)

600 Club - QQ All Star The Rang's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

Purchased yesterday, all on CD:

Little Steven - Born Again Savage
    Olu Dara - In the World: From Natchez To New York
    Joan Osborne - Breakfast in Bed

at your sevice ma'am kap'n krunch's Avatar
    Level
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got
    Björk-Vespertine DVD-A
    Chicago II DVD-A (defective , it plays until track 19 (at least!)-doesn't play in normal DVD-V mode)

From fellow member Haikubass!

AND
    -Santana III SQ Japanese Pressing-MARVELLOUS!!!
    -Walter Carlos -S O Bach US SQ Pressing sealed (not so good but fine!)
    Avatar: a Goddess...Capucine -...The Ice Queen
    -------------------------------------
    "LIFE is NOT in Stereo , it's in SURROUND, so why limit your music to stereo...? By that same train of thought we should've stayed in MONO..." -Me

700 Club - QQ All Star dr. simple's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I just realized that a) there's no thread for "Latest DTS CD added to your pile" and b) there's no thread for Don Henley's "End of the Innocence" DTS CD.

Anyway, I just won a copy on ebay for $20.50. I think that's a decent price anyway.
    "You gotta always remember, the name of the game is 'What does it sound like?' That's always the end result - I don't care if you got 90 tracks. What does it sound like, baby?" - Ray Charles

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocialOverdrive10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Great lists. When I get settled in I will list the quad Japanese records I found in japan, some cd-4 and sq.

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star filper's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 867
    Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez, the last disc I bought was 'The Essential Michael Jackson' Sony collection.

Wow. Great sounding compilation.
    'No one I think is in my tree...'

Level
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

It has been an expensive last week or so. Been going through the Borders looking for stuff I didn't buy when it came out.This is my list.

Dexter Romweber Duo-Is That You In The Blue?
    Bodeans-Indigo Dreams
    Elvis Costello- National Ransom
    Bon Iver-Bon Iver
    Alexi Murdoch- Towards The Sun
    Gregg Allman- Low Country Blues
    Buddy Miller's The Majestic Silver Strings
    Ray Lamontagne- Till The Sun Turns Black
    Be Yourself: A Tribute To Graham Nash's Songs For Beginners
    The Dead Weather- Sea Of Cowards
    Tommy Shaw- The Great Divide

Had a couple other titles in my hands but put them down after my wife looked unhappy. I see the new John Hiatt on this list a couple of times and want to know if anyone bought the deluxe version with the Hi-Res tracks? If so did you compare to the cd? thanks, Scott

Level
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Marillion - Marbles Madfish 2 CD edition
    and a few 2009 remasters of Beatles - Please Please me, With the Beatles, Yellow Submarine, Let it be, Beatles for Sale

Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cutter View Post
    I see the new John Hiatt on this list a couple of times and want to know if anyone bought the deluxe version with the Hi-Res tracks? If so did you compare to the cd? thanks, Scott
    Sorry, didn't know there was a deluxe version.

800 Club - QQ All Star DennisMabry's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

I made a trip to Bowling Green recently and went to Finder's Records. They were having an LP sale, $5 off. So I picked up;

Kansas - "Leftoverture" (180g)
    The Monkees (self titled)
    The Strawberry Alarm Clock - "Incense And Peppermints"
    Tedeschi Trucks Band - (debut -2 LP set, 180 g)

Just went to Cleveland to see the Tedeschi Trucks Band, Saturday evening. What an awesome performance!

700 Club - QQ All Star John Svensson's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

A couple of Red Nichols and the Five Pennies Brunswick 78's from about 1926.....specifically for the Eddie Lang guitar performances. What else?.....Last Robbie Robertson solo CD....Chicago VII quad LP, "Sisters" OST QS LP, thanks to Oxford D. or I would have never thought to look for that one! John S.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast