Listening to now (In Surround!) - Volume 1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try and post a picture of what I'm listening to now

Attachments

• 5.1 Four.jpg
    5.1 Four.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 118
Quiet Winter Night (An Acoustic Jazz Project) - Hoff Ensemble

What a nice BluRay 5.1 Audio disc. Very mellow. Very relaxing. Highly recommended, from 2L. I usually do not like singing (vocals) on an acoustic jazz disc, but since I can't understand the lyrics it turns the vocals into another musical instrument. Very nice.

All I can say is, "What a nice disc". From Norway!

What a nice BluRay 5.1 Audio disc. Very mellow. Very relaxing. Highly recommended, from 2L. I usually do not like singing (vocals) on an acoustic jazz disc, but since I can't understand the lyrics it turns the vocals into another musical instrument. Very nice.

Agree 100% Jon! Beautiful recording from 2L - Norwegian folk jazz - perfect music for a lazy day.

Yup the 2L recordings are a really good value too...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0025ZIU82/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0025ZITT2/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I stand corrected! And yes, the Grammy is an award rife with inconsistency - Quiet Winter Nights is still a wonderful surround recording and quite deserving of attention.

Home alone on a hot Sunday morning...
GG - Power and the Glory,
KC - Starless and Bible Black (trying to decide if I preorder the big box or not, this is perhaps the Crimson record I've listened less times)

Changing gears , from Opeth to acoustic:

This is really a gorgeous live recording folks :sun
parsons-thibaud.jpg

I say life’s worth chasing ‘round
I say love’s worth being found
But this Dirty world keeps breaking down on me

Home alone on a hot Sunday morning...
GG - Power and the Glory,
KC - Starless and Bible Black (trying to decide if I preorder the big box or not, this is perhaps the Crimson record I've listened less times)

Cesar, tío enciende el climatizador!!!! (turn on the A/C!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back