• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Trade: Bryan Ferry - Boys & Girls SACD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hi everyone,

I've recently acquired the superb sounding Bryan Ferry - Boys & Girls SACD which contains a fabulous multichannel mix (as everyone here already knows). As amazing as it sounds, this is not one that I see myself playing often enough to justify keeping it.

I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd try before posting on e-bay. For those who want to see my feedback, my e-bay handle is dektolnow.

This is why I'm offering it to trade for two of the following titles:

The Doors - Strange Days - Analogue Productions SACD
The Doors - Best Of - Audio Fidelity Quad SACD
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Let Love In - CD+DVD (5.1 mix)
Genesis - Trick Of The Tail - SACD+DVD (5.1 mix) (not the CD+DVD set)
Blood, Sweat & Tears - s/t - Audio Fidelity Quad SACD

Discs and inserts have to be in Exc. condition.

Please feel free to contact me should questions arise.

Thank you for looking! :)

It's a done deal and the discs are being shipped shortly. :)

RT gonna love that disc :banana:

it a Snood fave :51banana:

Thanks all!
I'm very excited that this disc will FINALLY be a part of my collection very soon!

It's just good that I had two discs I was willing to trade for it ("Blood Sweat & Tears" and "Best of the Doors"). Even though I like both of those discs a good bit, I know I will love the mix and content of "Boys & Girls" even more, so all-in-all, it's definitely a worthwhile trade IMO! :)

And I would NEVER trade my SACD/DVD copy of "A Trick of the Tail" as it's one of my favorite Genesis SACDs I own, so at least I didn't have to part with that one!

Yeah, I basically a little over $60 for both discs originally (Doors and BST)

As an outside observer I thought the transaction was equal in value for both parties...and NOW the price of both of those discs are $29.98 on importCDs...so you have to compare the price now instead of the pre order/discount price...well done for both of you!

image-1613333893.jpg

It's already here!
That was unbelievably fast shipping, not to mention that the disc itself is still in excellent shape. Listening to it now, and I'm loving it all! Will post a more thorough review in the poll thread later on! :)

I'm really happy it arrived safe and that you're happy with it. I'm wondering if Santa Claus doesn't spend his Summertime working for the U.S. Mail. That's the fastest a parcel of mine has ever been delivered and I shipped it on Friday.

Now it'll be my turn to soon post that I've received my discs. :)

Post comes quicker in the summer, everyone's in the park/at the beach/buggered off out of it altogether and on their 'ollybubs! :D
(Ps. Reached 100k today. Hooray for Fraddam. :wave etc.)

Well I for one I'm happy that my first swap went well (from my end anyway). I'll probably get my discs Monday of next week. I can't wait. :)

Don't forget to rate one another's experience using the QQ iTrader software..!! :upthumb

Already gave him a positive rating!

Now if only somebody had a copy of "Avalon" they were willing to trade me for my other AF Quad SACDs (Bread, Guess Who, and Billy Joel) ;)

Back