ServoSound Cybernetic HiFi - ring any bells ?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scampzarate

About ten years ago I rescued 'an old stereo' that was about to be binned from the place I worked. I have recently dusted it off and wonder whether anyone knows anything about this piece of kit ?

There are four active speakers a 'ServoSound Cybernetic HiFi' (front amp) and a 'ServoSound SQ Decoder Rear Channel Quad Unit'.

I have found a little information about it on a German website (www.hifi-forum.de) but it doesn't really say much.

I did a search on your forums and it didn't show up. It's really well made so it seems odd there's not more info about it.

Thanks. Martin.

Hi Martin. I have just resurrected my Servo-Sound kit, originally purchased new about 1970 but in store for the last 10 years. I have established that 3 of the 4 speakers are still good. I have also found a service engineer who has worked with these most unusual units and another potential correspondent/user in Portugal. Is there a Servo-Sound interest group out there? = Mike in UK

I used to work on hifi gear and do not recall this one. Reckon you could post any pictures? I'd like to see it.

The Quadfather

Back