Boz Scaggs, Dig

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that the 563 won't play Neil Young's "Greendale" as well. Hope they start addressing the problem soon.

I own a Panasonic RA60 DVD-A player that plays any
DVD-A you can throw at it 100% beautiful BUT the only one that
will not play is the DIG DVD-A. By the the way DIG DVD-A plays
fine in Dolby mode in my Panasonic DVD S35 DVD standard player.
DIG is a rarity but it definitely has bugs.

paulk8 said:
I own a Panasonic RA60 DVD-A player that plays any
DVD-A you can throw at it 100% beautiful BUT the only one that
will not play is the DIG DVD-A. By the the way DIG DVD-A plays
fine in Dolby mode in my Panasonic DVD S35 DVD standard player.
DIG is a rarity but it definitely has bugs.

I've got a RA60 too, add Queensryche "Empire" to that list.

John the Depot Dude said:
The DVD-A doesn't play on any Pioneer including the 45A and 38A..

I tried a few copies and returned them..

I just got out my copy to re-confirm. DIG plays on both my Pioneer 47Ai and my 45A in 5.1 DVD-Audio with no problems. I bought mine used on ebay. :mad:

Well based on the poll results for this title, I just ordered it from eBay.

$30 in 'Like New' condition. Seemed like a great price given that it's a CD/DVD-A set in a digibook with an Eliot Scheiner 5.1 surround mix.
Plus I listened to some samples on iTunes and I really liked what I heard, so I'm hoping to be wowed! :)

Retro thread revival alert! :yikes

11 years' gap between posts! Is this a QQ record? :p

(P.S. I hope you love this one as much as I do RT, the surround mix is upto the multichannel maestro's usual high standards :upthumb oh and musically it's one of Boz's best.. if ELS remixed Silk Degrees into 5.1 I'd be a v.happy camper!)

Retro thread revival alert! :yikes

11 years' gap between posts! Is this a QQ record? :p

Snoooooooooooooooood loves necro threads - Necro Thread Necro Thread \o/ :banana:

Snood was the king of necro Threads but now has been displaced

All hail rtbluray as the new King or Queen (whichever you prefer) of Necroooooooooooo threads :bounce17

Oh and BTW yeah Dig is a koo listen - you will like, just be aware of the one track that has the crackle/noise. All the other tracks are very good.

I've been looking for this one for the longest time, it never comes up. There are a lot of versions of the CD -- official, promo, book... But no DVD :( If anyone wants to sell let me know...

I've been looking for this one for the longest time, it never comes up. There are a lot of versions of the CD -- official, promo, book... But no DVD :( If anyone wants to sell let me know...

You might also want to check with some of these sellers...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&sr=&qid=

...several of them refer to the DVD/book packaging/red cloth bound spine in their listings (which all fit the bill with the Ltd Ed w/DVD-A..)..

Back