Check this one out for mis representation!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If yo type in CD-4 in the eBay search you find all manner or cds listed that way, it seems to be a shorthand for 4 tracks for alot of them. I've seen Bill Wyman's Monkey Grip CD listed like this. Of course it's not possible to play a CD through a CD-4 demodulator.

sspsandy said:
If yo type in CD-4 in the eBay search you find all manner or cds listed that way, it seems to be a shorthand for 4 tracks for alot of them. I've seen Bill Wyman's Monkey Grip CD listed like this. Of course it's not possible to play a CD through a CD-4 demodulator.
Bill Wyman's "Monkey Grip" import CD is a hoot, as whoever did the graphics used the Quadradisc artwork. When I first saw it in a Borders, I had to chuckle. I would have bought it, but it was $22. I never liked the LP, so I did not want "another" expensive CD that I would never play.

Still, it is an unusual "quad" collectable, even if it is not quad!

:-jon

PS - I remember one time when I was selling a CD-4 LP on eBay, someone bought it, paid for it, and when they got it freaked out and emailed me for sending her a RECORD ALBUM. "I thought this was a 4 CD set!!" :mad:@:

After that, all of the CD-4 auctions has verbiage stating that these were NOT COMPACT DISCS!!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back