Clapton Crossroads 2010

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmer

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Sorry Jon, but I still cannot get the poll to allow me to leave a comment - something I said ?;).

Anyway, I voted a 10 - no surprise there from me. This is an outstanding disc in every way, but rather than bleat on about it, here's a link to a comprehensive review that spells it all out perfectly. http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Eric-Claptons-Crossroads-Guitar-Festival-2010-Blu-ray/13507/#Review Anyone with even the most remote interest in guitar whether it is rock, blues, jazz, folk, country should own this - 4 1/2 hours of blazing playing from some of the best their ever was and are!

Jon,

This is the message I get when I try to "reply to thread," "reply," or "reply with quote"

elmer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Maybe it's because you copied my original thread or something. What if you were to start the poll thread from scratch? Sorry to be a bother.

Amazon UK just moved release date to November 29th. Yet another release that I would have gotten much sooner from whatever torrent site... So disappointing! :mad:

Hmm, it seems Europe once again turns out victim of stupid release policies: now due on December 15th over at Amazon UK. Less and less likely that they will have my business... :mad:

Back