• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cleaning House DVD Audio sale (new, used)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: I was half-way through packaging the discs late last night when I ran out of bubble mailers. So...I missed the post office hour for Saturday whole getting new ones.

The good news, they're ready to ship. Apologize profusely for the delay. Next Saturday, I promise! :)

Interesting....I set aside sometime to leave positive feedback for everybody, and iTrader stopped me at 3 or 4 ratings.

Attachments

• iTrader.JPG
    iTrader.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 263
I think just wait a day. I think it only lets you have a daily limit. How about a seald Frank Sinatra to go with that Rat Pack I got from you?

Received my copy of Crystal Method DVDA in excellent condition. Thanks again Nukevor for an easy sale.

cheers

mb

I'll be adding some additional titles in the next few days. Should I start a new thread or keep this one?

I'll be adding some additional titles in the next few days. Should I start a new thread or keep this one?

Either way should be cool. Whatever you do, check in from time to time and let folks know what you've sold or are still selling as that will bump your thread up from obscurity as what happens with old threads.

Updated:

Seller's note part 2: I work two jobs, so the only time I can get to post office is on Saturdays. Please be patient!

Please Post then PM.

Payment: Paypal

Shipping:
+U.S./Canada-- $3 first Disc / $2 each additional.
+Worldwide--Will have to make trip to post office to figure out shipping charges.

Sealed DVD-Audio

• $10-Blues Traveler - "Truth Be Told."

Used DVD-Audio

• $40-Randy Newman-"Little Criminals" Disc M-, Liners M.
  • $30-Frank Zappa-"Halloween." Disc M, Liners M.
  • $30-Alanis Morissette-"Under Rug Swept. Disc, M, Liners M.
  • $30-Deep Purple-"Concerto for Group and Orchestra" Disc, M, Liners M.
  • $25-Neil Young-"Stars & Bars" Disc M, Liners M-.
  • $25-Trey Anastasio-S/T. Disc M. Liners, M.
  • $20-The Coors-"In Blue" Disc M, Liners M
  • $20-K.D. Lang "Invincible Summer" Disc M, Liners M. Came in original CD-sized jewel case![/b]
  • $15-Big Phat Band- "XXL" Disc M, Liners M.
  • $8-Gus Black-"Uncivilized Love." Disc M, Liners M.
  • $8-Awaken-S/T Disc M, Liners M.
  • $5-Larisa Stow-"Moment by Moment." Disc M, Liners M.

Back