• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[CLOSED] Seigen Ono - Maria and Maria (Mint 5.1 SACD) {QQ Exclusive}

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Afternoon

Mixing Engineer & Artist
Bidding starts at $18 USD in $1 increments. US Shipping $4 USD. Everywhere else $18 USD shipping. Just drop your bid (in USD). Auction closes in 5 days.

Winner: Clement (23 USD)

5.1 Hybrid SACD recorded in Pure DSD live. Package includes jewel case, obi, hybrid SACD, and booklet. No visible damages. Obi will be placed inside the jewel case when delivering for safety.

Arrived brand new, all I did was open it carefully, pop it in the player and listen once. This was a blind buy for me, and unfortunately, it ended up not being my style of music (I'm a very poppy or upbeat guy) but has a very good, immersive, dynamic 5.1 mix, with occasional moments of active panning. Very good sonically. The style of music leans a bit on the ambient side. Instrumentation involves piano, sax, drums, guitar, strings, and synths.

Note: This is not the same as the 2001 issue. This is completely re-recorded, with a differently ordered tracklist.

IMG20231117195710.jpg
IMG20231117195727.jpg
IMG20231117195823.jpg

Last edited:
We bid right here in the thread? I'll take a chance for $18! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
Correct. I have also given 5 days to give a chance to those who visit the forum less frequently. I find the first-come first-serve style to be disadvantageous to those who live in different time-zones.

Ofah Zorn and Ribot...there's a 20% it's great or an 80% chance it'll either make you wanna pull yer hair out or put you in a coma:SB
I listened to The Big Gundown and Naked City this morning, so i'm hoping for the 20%. Killer stuff through the ol' Surround Master! Also, i have very little hair left . . . but a coma is a definite possibility. :oops:
https://www.allmusic.com/album/the-...rricone-15th-anniversary-edition-mw0000192585https://www.allmusic.com/album/naked-city-mw0000654711

Last edited:
Back