• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DVD-A’s and BluRays many still for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting to the end:

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
The only big boxes that I am willing to sell. If anyone knows how much to ship these large collections; box mailer + usps shipping. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Moody Blues In Search of the Lost Chord, Riverside Wasteland, Porcupine Tree P/T C/C, Gavin Harrison Cheating the Polygraph and Al Stewart Time passages have all been spoken for. Many titles still available. See previous posts for what is being offered.

I’ve been dealing with fees being assessed to me when customers use PayPal vs. Zelle or Venmo. This is the latest that PayPal has to say concerning the matter: “When the buyer sends you the money using their card, PayPal charges a fee. When buyers pay using their PayPal balance or Bank account there are no fees. Depending on the amount, but for payments made with Cards is the 2.99% + Fixed fee (0.49 USD)”. Hopefully this helps figure it out, but who knows…

Back