• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DVD-A’s and BluRays many still for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been dealing with fees being assessed to me when customers use PayPal vs. Zelle or Venmo. This is the latest that PayPal has to say concerning the matter: “When the buyer sends you the money using their card, PayPal charges a fee. When buyers pay using their PayPal balance or Bank account there are no fees. Depending on the amount, but for payments made with Cards is the 2.99% + Fixed fee (0.49 USD)”. Hopefully this helps figure it out, but who knows…
I don't believe that's a true statement, as I payed using my PayPal balance. You said they changed you .60 cents for the Bruce Soord disk.

I don’t begin to understand it. I’ve never sold anything using PayPal or anything for that matter. I have found that Zelle and Venmo seem to be consistent. I’ve tried to get assistance from PayPal, but that’s all I can do I guess. I started this off by saying only Venmo, but everyone seemed to want to use PayPal, so if someone has the answer, please let me know.

I don’t begin to understand it. I’ve never sold anything using PayPal or anything for that matter. I have found that Zelle and Venmo seem to be consistent. I’ve tried to get assistance from PayPal, but that’s all I can do I guess. I started this off by saying only Venmo, but everyone seemed to want to use PayPal, so if someone has the answer, please let me know.

I sent mine as a gift and paid from my bank. You didn't get charged for the Tales sale did you?

And there's the rub. If you pay as F&F, you have no recourse if the item is damaged, not as advertised, goes missing, etc. I trust the goods folks here at QQ- even those at that other music forum. ;) I figure what goes around comes around...

But you can't blame folks for wanting some protection. There's the rub with using Paypal. The associated fees- and FWIU, they tell Uncle Sam about money you've made selling goods and services. It might be minimal in one sense, but when you're selling a lot it can add up. You may want to consider PP as an option only if the buyer's willing to do F&F. If not, they can choose one of the other options.

The fees are happening with less than 50% of the purchasers. Let’s not make this bigger than it is. I just wanted to be upfront about what was happening with some of the purchases. Hopefully overtime people will see that they can trust me.

I am offering Stevie Wonder Talking Book and Songs In The Key of Life Pure Audio blurays for $100 + $5 shipping total. Also Songs from the Big Chair for $115 + 5 and The Seeds of Love for $100 + $5. First come gets it.

Last edited:
Depeche Mode Black Celebration - $40 + $5
Anthony Phillips 1984 DVD - $30 + $5
Strings of Light and Wise After The Event - $35 + $5 each - Anthony Phillips
The Flaming Lips - War of the Mystics, The Soft Bulletin - $30 + $5 each
Kansas The Absence of Presence BluRay - $30 + $5
Opeth - Heritage DVD - $15 + $5
Opeth Pale Communion BluRay - $30 + $5
Steven Wilson Get All You Deserve BluRay - $20 + $5
Rick Wakeman Six Wives DVD multichannel - $55 + $5
Honky Chateau Elton SACD - $50 + $5

Last edited:
The fees are happening with less than 50% of the purchasers. Let’s not make this bigger than it is. I just wanted to be upfront about what was happening with some of the purchases. Hopefully overtime people will see that they can trust me.
Also, if you get paid more than a given total amount ($600?) over the course of a year you will receive a 1099 form from PayPal for 2024 income tax filing. F&F payments do not apply in this case.

Sorry, these are the original photos. Just remember that some of these have been sold if you refer to above posts. This will be my last post of these offerings. Please PM with all interests. They will be good until all are sold.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpeg
    IMG_0074.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0066.jpeg
    IMG_0066.jpeg