DVD-Audio bArtMan³

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to hear that you like the music. I don't plan to press a dvd in a factory because I don't see the possibility to sell 500 records. Therefore I only made a limited production of 100 dvds. However, I offer as of today an additional format dvd+r and a video content in NTSC.

Torsten

Huh??? My DVD+R of bArtMan³ is a PAL DVD-Audio not NTSC. :mad:@:

Did you do some PAL and others NTSC?

No, I've made only DVD-R with video-content in PAL. The video-content consists of pictures from lyrics.

Now the dvd-audio is available for download. The iso-file (4,5 GB) contains the complete album, codefree and with grafics in NTSC. The disc runs also on players with PAL. The digipack is also available in the shop.

After purchase you'll get a link for download.

One of the most surprising releases this year, for me anyway. I give it a spin every now and then. Which had me wondering, will you be releasing the two other albums in 5.1 too? Some of it is on the bartman3 disc, as bonus tracks if I am not mistaken.

Yes, you're right. The main (and best) tracks from the other albums are on bArtMan³. But the other songs are not good enough in my opinion ;-).

I bought this with the download option. Bartman, any chance of getting the liner notes as a pdf?

The album very well produced and great listen. This is how albums should be mixed in 5.1

A_L

Thanks A_L.

You can find a printable booklet, cover and label in the additional download-area on my site. I've mailed a username and password for this area. You'll find this area on the site 'download' and 'additional content'.

Last edited:
I've relaunched the website bartman-music.de with a new look and additional features. You can see a video (unfortunately only in german). The album bArtMan³ is also available as CD and MP3.

Have fun!

I've made a new mastering for the uncompressed multichannel version. It sounds fatter, more 3D , has more punch and an enhanced bass for the lfe up to 20 Hz. All customers will get the new version as download for free. Please send me a pm with your real name from your invoice.

All other people will get the new version after purchasing. I've reduced the price for the dvd.

Merry xmas for all fans of surround.

I've made a new mastering for the uncompressed multichannel version. It sounds fatter, more 3D , has more punch and an enhanced bass for the lfe up to 20 Hz. All customers will get the new version as download for free. Please send me a pm with your real name from your invoice.

All other people will get the new version after purchasing. I've reduced the price for the dvd.

Merry xmas for all fans of surround.

This is a nice surprise. Can't wait to hear it.

Markus

Now I've reduced the price for all (downloads and DVD-Audio). The next album will be released soon.

Now I've reduced the price for all (downloads and DVD-Audio). The next album will be released soon.

Hi Torsten, how is the new album progressing? Do you have an estimated release date?

I see on your website that the new one is called "Journey int the Dark". Looking forward to hearing this :)
http://www.bartman-music.de/new_album.htm

journey into the dark:
DVD-R: Toiyo Yuden
Verpackung: Digipack
Bild/Menü: -
DVD-Audio: MLP 96/24
DVD-Video: AC3 48/24, DTS 96/24
Anzahl Tracks: 11
Laufzeit Album: 56:43

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi Robert,

the music, mix and sound for mastering has finished. But the lyrics for 2 songs aren't ready. I hope, the album will released on november 1st. I'll inform all sellers from bArtMan³ via mail and write a new thread in this forum.

Thanks Torsten

I finally got through a few on my pile of unlistened to albums yesterday when working from home. A great DVD-Audio, nice prog rock, good surround - loved it!

I finally got the two Bartman albums and must say, I immediately fell in love with this one. The music is nothing short of fantastic, very Floydian with a highly immersive, well-done mix. Great pleasure!

Gents, did anybody buy the DVD-V download? I did today, paid with PayPal and nothing happened later. Did you receive an email later with the download link?
---------
Forget about my post, Mr dumb forgot to check the spam folder. Now downloading, will report back with my thoughts about the record

You've got an email with the download-link to your paypal-adress. Please check your spam-folder. Ups, now I've seen your last sentence. Let me know, if you have any problems.

Torsten

Last edited:
Back