Exasound of Canada rolls out new DAC's and Streamers.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marpow

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
This link Exasound Home Page offers a new line of products, 8 channel DAC's and Streamers. Up to 512 DSD, MQA, power supplies, all you need.
I have the Exasound38 multi channel DAC, that I play my JRiver library through and it has been flawless.
I have to do a little more research but the new DAC with the add on of a streamer sounds very enticing.
I have needed support maybe two times and my issue was solved same day.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the Pardo and Streamer bundled in, how does that pricing look Mark?
Maybe an extra special Christmas present for being a good boy :unsure:

1608395839238.png

With the Pardo and Streamer bundled in, how does that pricing look Mark?
Maybe an extra special Christmas present for being a good boy :unsure:

View attachment 60485
Lets put it this way, I think highly affordable. I think I paid $4000.00 plus for my E38 and Teddy 4 or 5 years ago. The added DSD512, streamer roon ready with MQA Tidal and Qubuz. It streams in MCH also, not sure who does MCH streaming though? Maybe some classical sites?
30 day trial period.

This link Exasound Home Page offers a new line of products, 8 channel DAC's and Streamers. Up to 512 DSD, MQA, power supplys, all you need.
I have the Exasound38 multi channel DAC, that I play my JRiver library through and it has been flawless.
I have to do a little more research but the new DAC with the add on of a streamer sounds very inticing.
I have needed support maybe two times and my issue was solved same day.
The s88 is very impressive. Writing my review this weekend.

I own the Exasound E38 8 channel Dac, have had for about 6 or 7 years, all my JRiver MCH (not Atmos) music plays through it. Never once a problem.
Highly recommend the below deal. More than what I have, but can add Tidal and your own MQA files through it.
I purchased the E38 for about 4K and the Luxman MQA player for about 5K, so my with tax upwards of 10K to listen to stereo DSD, any format MCH and stereo MQA, for 10K makes this below deal a no brainer.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - FREE STREAMER
E68 DAC & SIGMA STREAMER BUNDLE - $ 3,999 USD​

ORDER NOW

Exasound 8 Channel DAC

SIGMA STREAMER

I recently bought the RME DAC.
Naturally suspicious of PS claims without measurements.
So far haven't found any just subjective end user reviews which are worthless imo.

Seems that a company like RME would include a PS they've tested and confirmed doesn't degrade\introduce noise into the output circuit.

I hate how these high end Canadian audio companies price their goods in US dollars. As the value of the Canadian dollar changes (usually drops) the price in Canada increases! If the exchange rate goes the other way it's very likely that the US dollar price will get jacked up to keep up their profit margin.

I always liked looking at the products from "Sonic Frontiers" but never purchased anything from them for that very reason.

George and his team at exaSound are great. I have been a customer (and now friend) for many years. I helped George run a couple of Axpona rooms in the past, as he had one of the only multichannel demo rooms there.

Back