Genesis?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticolours

Earlier in the year I read Genesis were putting some of there albums out on sacd, anyone heard anymore?

A bunch are ready, but when they come out....who knows!
Trick of The Tail and Lamb were due out many moons ago, and I think Nursery Cryme is ready to go as well.

I bet they never come out.

That encouraging update was published on my birthday, hope the next one is Seconds Out or Wind & Wuthering.

They will likely be issued eventually, but the wait is killing me...

What do you want from your life? A Lucanu

This reminded me of The Tubes, a Mazda, a new Monza or a babies arm holding an apple.

Saw them in 1978 with the Cars. Got to pull out the record and give it a spin, it's been years :smokin

I've got a few years of hearing left - they had bloody better get them out by Friday or even the mono mix will be no good for me!

H

According to a November 3rd post on the Genesis forum by Nick Davis, the multi-channel remix of "Wind and Wuthering" has been completed. And he's starting on "And Then There Were Three" next week.

Maybe the band is archiving their tapes via DSD?

At one point, Nick Davis posted that all of these remixes will be eventually get released. He added if these remixes weren't to be released, what's the point of continuing the multi-channel remix project?

I'm thinking record company politics is at play here. You figure Atlantic was doing their surround/hi-res as DVD-A, where over in Europe, the discs would have been likely to be released as SACD. And now DualDisc is here. I'll take anything at this point. ;)

Back