Graham Nash-Songs for Survivors

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daved64

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
This disc is a very pleasant surprise. It was made specifically for DVD-A. The 5.1 mix is excellent and the overall sound is top notch.....it does lack a bit of warmth in a few spots, but overall it's great. As far as the songs go, there are some superb pieces here...Dirty Little Secrets, the lead off track, is really good. Nothing groundbreaking here, just some good pop music from a real class act.

Ok, Guy....this one might make up for Harvest!
:rollin:

Glad you enjoyed it. I agree that it is a great disc. I did notice the lack of warmth (ie-digital sound) in some spots as well. However, musically it is one great song after another. Hmm. You just might like the Crosby/Nash Live disc - Another Stoney Evening. Another fine disc.

What I like about this release is that it was conceived as a surround project from the beginning. Most DVD-A's on the market are re-mixes of old music that was originally conceived as a stereo project.

I understand that Graham has plans to release his first solo album, "Songs For Beginners" in DVD-A. I'll buy it.

I like this one too. It won an award as best surround release last year. Very nice presentation, Just Lost another one Would have been a big hit in the "old days".

Back