Hmmmmm. Another novel approach!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually have the original "Superstars Of The 70's" 4 lp set with that exact same art. Great set! I bid on this one just for snicks. Nice set here too. I don't expect much on quality though. If I win I will let you know how it is.

Bob Romano said:
I actually have the original "Superstars Of The 70's" 4 lp set with that exact same art. Great set! I bid on this one just for snicks. Nice set here too. I don't expect much on quality though. If I win I will let you know how it is.
Me too! That was a great box set. I still have mine in with the "archives".

I bet SONY is pleased to have the Raiders/Aerosmith/Dylan tracks on this one! :smokin

winopener said:
Wonder where come from the Doors and Queen tracks...

The Doors track is on the quad "Best of" release. The Queen track must've been taken from the "Greatest Video Hits 1" DVD (I don't think he got it from the unreleased Queen CD-4 L.P.).

Well I guess I was sniped!! I had the high bid and then 9 seconds later a bidder who hadn't ever bid won. Man I was pissed!!! I guess I don't have the fine art of bidding down. Of course I have never won a single bid on EBAY. Oh well better luck next time.:rolleyes:

Bob,

Fear not! I have this sneaky feeling that "If there is one, there will be more"! This is the world of bootlegging....................

If not, heck, we can make our own! :D

JonUrban said:
Bob,

Fear not! I have this sneaky feeling that "If there is one, there will be more"! This is the world of bootlegging....................

If not, heck, we can make our own! :D
And in better quality I am sure!!!

Back