• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

King Crimson - 1969 Boxset heads up

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I will be listing this shortly. Here. It's used, open, mint condition. It will be cheaper than anywhere else.
Stay tuned.

Or, send me PM and make a quick offer if you like. Lower 48, US. Paypal. Consider the weight and cost of shipping!

For transparency, I'm seeing this on Amazon from third party sellers around the $105-110 range. I don't know if I can go lower than that, so seems like you can get a brand new copy for a great price.

I may have to rethink selling this. Never occured to me it was already down around $100 or so. I think I'll wait to see if prices jump back up.

For transparency, I'm seeing this on Amazon from third party sellers around the $105-110 range. I don't know if I can go lower than that, so seems like you can get a brand new copy for a great price.

I may have to rethink selling this. Never occured to me it was already down around $100 or so. I think I'll wait to see if prices jump back up.
I see it on ebay UK for £70, but can’t bring myself to spend that much on an atmos mix when I already have the 50th dts-hd-ma version which is brilliant

Reactions: GOS
Import CD has this for $105 when I looked yesterday. That would be for a new, unopened box. That seems like a pretty good price.

Reactions: GOS
Back