Living Stereo SACDs not for Canadians

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy Robinson

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
The 10 LS discs being released everywhere else in the world tomorrow may not show up in Canada for a bit. I phoned HMV in downtown Toronto this morning to ask them about the discs. The guy in charge of the Classical music department could not find the 10 new discs listed anywhere on his release chart over the next few months. He also said that he didn't have them in inventory so they definately would not be available to put out on the shelves tomorrow. He also said that maybe I should check back again in a few months! Thank God for the internet. Looks like amazon.com will once again get an order. I could wait...but....I'm not good at that.......

To further add to this post, in case anyone is interested, the release date for these now is March 21 in Canada. What a non-event! Everyone that wants these already has them by now I would think. I have all 10 by ordering between Tower and amazon.com.

Believe it or not.... that's useful information for me. Only 20 more days to go!

I heard HMV has a 2 for $20.00 sale on now....

Back