Look! The Kansas Fake Quad lp is Back

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I took it to a quadraphonic expert in Mercer Island, Washington who tested it and informed me it wasn't quadraphonic."

Hmmmmmmmmmm

The dancing banana told him so we KNOW it's true!!!!

Yep, the guy came to my house and we played the record on my system. We compared it with my stock stereo copy and they performed identically. Matrix numbers in the dead wax were also identical. This one is a label misprint, plain and simple. It is a neat curio, though.

so a misprinted label goes for $150...and it's vector_x who bought the
john lennon RM imagine lp (which was incorrectly described as a Cd-4 on the ebay auction) for over $200....he really likes paying alot for things that won't bring you much quadraphonic excitement!

That vector_x dude would be me... You're right that they won't bring much quadraphonic excitement, but they are neat quad-related collectibles. How many Kansas quad label misprints are there? This is the only one I've ever seen. Yeah, it was more than I would have prefered to pay but what can I do. It's not like many items where another one will come along in a couple of months...

" It's not like many items where another one will come along in a couple of months..."

True. Very mucho no doubt about it..... true.

Latest posts

Back