• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Paul Van Dyk: Reflections

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukothai

701 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
I am desperate to find an SACD copy of Paul Van Dyk "Reflections" and have several rare titles I'm willing to trade for it or pay cash if in the $100 range.

For trade I have:

Kraftwerk: Minimum/Maximum (sealed)
Frankie Goes to Hollywood: Rage Hard (sealed)
Roxy Music: Avalon (sealed)
Keb' Mo': Just Like You (sealed)

Combinations of the above are possible (including the cash.)

PM me if you would like to make a deal or have something else you would be willing to trade for "Reflections."

- Ben

Last edited:
I am desperate to find an SACD copy of Paul Van Dyk "Reflections" and have several rare titles I'm willing to trade for it or pay cash if in the $100 range.

For trade I have:

Kraftwerk: Minimum/Maximum (sealed)
Frankie Goes to Hollywood: Rage Hard (sealed)

PM me if you would like to make a deal or have something else you would be willing to trade for "Reflections."

- Ben
I think its pretty rare. You might have to up the ante. I recently got it, but not for $100.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reflections...=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1314392112&sr=1-1

I think this SACD is overestimated because it is rare. I had one and before I traded it. Before I send it I gave it a last spin. I found the music a bit boring. But more boring was the MC mix. After four songs my girl friend and me decided to stop listening to it. I worried that my sound setup might be incorrect. So we switched to Schiller - Leben SACD where the music is similar. The room became filled with clear surround sound like we love it.

I was definitely not unhappy to see it sail away.

Markus

Had the CD, liked it. Tracked down the SACD, I like the surround mix. I thought it sounded great. I tracked it down and paid the most I ever paid for a disc at the time about $80 CDN I would recomend it to anyone who likes this trance.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the responses. I got this about a week ago and it is everything I hoped: great mix and enjoyable music. I do have Schiller - Leben as well and I find them both enjoyable, though I would give a slight edge to PVD at the moment. I'll have to listen for a few more weeks before I can give an official review.

- Ben

I like the music of PVD so his disc is the winner with me as well. Track 2, the hit "Time of our lives" is fun in 5.1.

Back