Off Space DVD Audio: anyone own this title?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fwiw, I got it from Amazon Germany for £14 in January 2013 (I keep notes of every surround purchase I've made the last few years, not sure why but seemed a good idea at the time and I've just kept it going ever since).

It's on Ebay now 1 hour to go; I was wondering if I should bid?

bloody annoying! I can't play it at the minute to check sorry (Carnival on and blasting away at full pelt, I can hardly hear myself think let alone any music!)

what's the price at? if you get it for around a tenner it's got to be worth it as the next best option is £20-ish on Amazon.de

bloody annoying! I can't play it at the minute to check sorry (Carnival on and blasting away at full pelt, I can hardly hear myself think let alone any music!)

what's the price at? if you get it for around a tenner it's got to be worth it as the next best option is £20-ish on Amazon.de

At £6 including postage; has a few bids. I 'll bid up to £10 cheers.

Hey, I've just gave it a quick listen and it's much better than I've remembered. I'd go as high as £17, especially if you have any love for Ambra or Lichtmond (however, I'm not sayin' it's identical!). Very good discrete mix, effective use of the center.

At £6 including postage; has a few bids. I 'll bid up to £10 cheers.

Hah - I just saw this thread....

Hey Keenly - Did you get it?? & did you snipe my snipe....

Capture.JPG

Back