Phase4....hear me now

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

w.a.reid

500 Club - QQ All-Star
phase4 lp's by the loads in my home....except for the one i want....and that one i want only for the cover. and im not sure of the title...but it has some sort of satanic looking foul beast on the front....Whoa.

why is there a phase4 lp?

what is a phase4 lp?

i do not listen to format specific recordings other than stereo - so i dont know why i have these.

that is....unless it is a whistle britch way of saying stereo. and if thats the case.....i wonder how well the sansui qs synth decodes it?

cheers all

william a reid

Hey William! Can you post the record number of the devilish cover? I think I have seen it before. Google or Discogs will likely have the info on it.

gee willikers - its not phase4....its stanley black. satan superstar

however - i have several original bruce haack and stanley black vinyls - they decode well - and i have loads of fun with a thing i have - heathkit color translator - i think its the kg337 - it makes lights happen with the music. hey...i like lights...and shiny things...and stuff thats soft too.

but i dont have satan superstar.

now i remember ! whoa..its amazing how the brain works...for most. i have to kick start mine.

now i can remember i was putting together a devil collection.

satan superstar
electric lucifer
lucifers friend

i feel a new thread coming.

w.a.r.

No, Phase 4 was not quad, but what with multi-miking, multi-tracking, panning, channel cross-fading (etc), it sure does respond good to decoding (try your SM decoder).
Phase 4 is not quad but there are quad Phase 4. Maybe not vinyl, but on reel to reel and some lowly cartridge product.

Do we get to call William by a new name, Gollum? Me likes shiny baubles and lights too. Still waiting for my scope to be repaired.

if i get that qsd-1 you might just hear me utter "my precious" a few thousand times. which reminds me...forgive me lord for i am a miserable sinner. there.

what i was saying was that the soundtrack to L of the Rings has one song on it that i listen to - eerie - its called Gollums Song. its nice - you like if you try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkXbzffVl44

they really pretty good ones. all, which i do have, were pressed on heavy, very nice and clean vinyl and sound very well.
also sounds very interesting through decoder. my first impression was that this is some sort of matrixed quad :)

Phase 4 is not quad but there are quad Phase 4. Maybe not vinyl, but on reel to reel and some lowly cartridge product.

i do not remember exactly which titles, but i'm pretty sure, i do have some Phase 4 quad LPs.
i even submitted their info for Mark's quad list

I don't seem to remember any Phase 4 Quad LPs
only the R/R quad tape
I would be very interested if you found out the titles
Ron

Back