• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sansui QS-D1000 - eBay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I win Bingo this weekend...I'm going to pick this baby up. It's on my quad bucket list, but my quad cash bucket isn't full enough.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1160419114...ufToihgTHy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
I've got one of those sitting in my Closet of Quad. Bought it new from Dave Vaccaro for well under $500. Not only is it a good performing piece of gear, it looks beautiful in person too. However it has been replaced by the Surround Master same as my Fosgate Tate 101A.

I think I have the same virus as @par4ken, I am intrigued by these processors. I have 2 Tates, the QSD, S&IC and the SM in operation. Granted, none have the fidelity of discrete streaming or BluRay, and those are the best to my ears, but I love listening to all the S2S gear. Even the S&IC with the current hiss, love listening to its presentation. Been trying to nab a QSD-2 from an original owner but no luck so far. @par4ken has commented that it presents cleaner than the QSD due to simplicity in the design....want to try one out. 😀

I've got one of those sitting in my Closet of Quad. Bought it new from Dave Vaccaro for well under $500. Not only is it a good performing piece of gear, it looks beautiful in person too. However it has been replaced by the Surround Master same as my Fosgate Tate 101A.

Dave Vaccaro also sent me a deal notice for that unit .
But because my QSD 2 was working so well , i passed.

BTW Scott, Do you remember....was it Dave that later had a few dozen
QS vario matrix ic chips for sale ?

Back