• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Service and Owner's Manual Copies - Sony SQD-2020

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadzilla

Exiled QQ Veteran
Since 2002/2003
I am doing a tidy-up of my home office, and I bumped into a photocopy of the 46-page Service Manual for the Sony SQD-2020 decoder. It has 11X17 fold-out schematics. There is also a copy of the 15-page Owner's Instruction Manual. If anyone (North American) wants to kick in $12 for postage, a mailing envelope and PayPal fees; you can have them. I haven't owned one since I bought my Tate several years ago. PM me if you are interested. Mike.

Last edited:
I am doing a tidy-up of my home office, and I bumped into a photocopy of the 46-page Service Manual for the Sony SQD-2020 decoder. It has 11X17 fold-out schematics. There is also a copy of the 15-page Owner's Instruction Manual. If anyone (North American) wants to kick in $12 for postage, a mailing envelope and PayPal fees; you can have them. I haven't owned one since I bought my Tate several years ago. PM me if you are interested. Mike.

Mike; Im in, if its still avail. Appears to have been a few months...

Back