Show us your gear!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rickie should be proud of me I brought the MQA CD player back in action.
@cbmmm3
Listening now to Hiromi, 5.1 Another Mind, it is a real good showcase for center channel action as the mix has all the solos in the center channel. I hate to say it it might even sound a hair better, probably placebo.
The real test for center channel though is dialog on movies/TV, especially with the Scottish. If you can hear a Scot then don't let anyone say you have a shitty center channel setup.

Bad chairs. Bad bad chairs. Completely obscures any sound from speakers behind you
My experience, I have two high back lounge chairs, probably not as high as post 1433.
The center of my listening is actually my right arm rest, through the help of Mitch Barnett, etc, all the music comes to me dead center.
I sit in the left chair, which is physically closer to the left rear surround. My wife in the right chair, she only cares about one speaker, the center cuz it's TV time.
I can say for a fact, because my rear right speaker although pointed behind my right ear, directly to my right ear, that if, my lounge chair is up, it deadens the sound of the rear right, so I always have to lower the lounge chair so the rear right speaker has no interference.

When me and my wife are watching TV shows, I don't care, MCH not that good with TV anyway.

My ring doorbell just went off, maybe Pyromania just arrived, I'll be back.

Yep, arrived but I just can't deal with it, Hiromi is good enough.
IMG_5546.jpg

Back