Showing off my system

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spenceo

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
Well after years of messing around (and procrastination), I finally finished Re-capping and restoring the Akai AS-1080DB and put that in as the main unit to run the four corners.

BILD0191.JPG

I pulled out my Akai AS-980 to do the same refurbishment. The AS-1080DB sounds sooo good. Can't believe the difference over the AS-980.

I also added the Sansui QS-1 to play with it a little:

BILD0190.JPG

Here's the system as of today:

BILD0195.JPG

Hope you enjoyed the 50 cent surround tour.

Spence

Feel free to show off your system too

I don't remember seeing a Foosball table at the last visit. Must be a recent addition.

Akai heaven, and a perfect blend of vintage and new equipment!

I don't remember seeing a Foosball table at the last visit. Must be a recent addition.

Akai heaven, and a perfect blend of vintage and new equipment!

Dennis, do you foos? If so, you must visit soon.

Rockin' System, Spenceo!! That Akai is one of the hottest looking pieces I've ever seen. Do I spot a Technics Quad receiver, a QS LP of Three Dog Night and a Q8 of Tony Orlando & Dawn? Kewl!

Linda

You guys' setup is so much, I feel like a kid with a Fisher Price turntable...BTW, love the Enterprise....

What's your Mom think of all that stuff in her basement?

Mom wishes she had this much cool stuff in her basement!

Rockin' System, Spenceo!! That Akai is one of the hottest looking pieces I've ever seen. Do I spot a Technics Quad receiver, a QS LP of Three Dog Night and a Q8 of Tony Orlando & Dawn? Kewl!

Linda

yes, Yes, YES, correct on all three.

You guys' setup is so much, I feel like a kid with a Fisher Price turntable...BTW, love the Enterprise....

One of a few Star Trek models that I have made over the years.

BILD0208sm.JPG
BILD0210sm.JPG

Last edited:
Back