Snow Patrol - not really a rumour, more of an annoucement.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Cleasby

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
I had heard a while back that the mix was being worked on, but wasn't sure I was allowed to say anything - now it has been announced that this UK Universal SACD will be "a couple of weeks" behind the Jamie Cullum SACD which streets end March.

Not sure if you guys in the states have heard of them , but they're in that Coldplay/Travis melodic melancholia kind of area. Current UK hit single "Run" is really excellent, so this one should go down well....

Mixed by Feeder / David Gray man Mike Nielsen at the Strongroom.

Has anyone heard the David Gray disc yet? I have seen one, but as I am skint and allergic to paying for discs I didn't pick it up...

I saw this (David Gray:A New Day At Midnight IHT 5050466-7097-5-2) at the local shop the other day and snapped it up. I have never seen this release before and was suprised that after 3 years of scouring the net, NOTHING. It makes me wonder what else is out there that we don't know about.
I have the Redbook Cd and liked it. The DVD-A sounds excellent. Not very active (pls note that i just got 2 Lips albums:mad:@: ) but very sweet and discrete on all tracks. 9

I will have to check out Snow Patrol now. Who said DVD-A /SACD are drying up. The Beatles are back, the Doors are breaking thru to the other side, and my wallets empty.

What does UMG have against SACD in the USA???? Of course, Snow Patrol already has an SACD/DualDisc DVD-A released almost 2 years ago (Final Straw)

Back