• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***SOLD*** Herbie Hancock Head Hunters Surround

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G E

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Two more from my personal library, no smokes, well cared for.

SEAL, Best 1991-2004, DVD-A, advanced resolution surround and stereo, hits + acoustic = lots of great music and some videos, UPC 0 9362-48776-9 1

Media NM, jewel case NM with wavy back insert, insert has wavy cover but otherwise great shape

$36 +$4 media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

Herbie Hancock, Head Hunters, hybrid SACD: Surround, stereo and Redbook layer, Sony Music Japan, catalog # SICP-10073, UPC 4 547366 032994, Japanese language insert, no OBI (never present)

Media NM, case NM, insert NM

$36 +$4 media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

Black Friday in July?
I have both and for that price it's a real bargain. Please notice the Seal dvd-a has two entire surround album inside, both the classic Best and the acoustic versions.

The OBI for Head Hunters turned up! It has a half inch tear at the bottom and a little wrinkly and I'll include it with the disc.

And while I'm at it, how about a round of discounts! :dance

Herbie Hancock, Head Hunters, hybrid SACD: $31 +$4 media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

SEAL, Best 1991-2004, DVD-A, $31 +$4 media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

or take them both for $62 and free priority mail with insurance to CONUS!

Some pics of the goods:

And as mentioned above, Seal 1991-1994 has two complete programs, the acoustic set is nice.

Hurry before I change my mind!
HHfront.jpg

HHobi.jpg

HHinside.jpg

HHback.jpg

SEALfront.jpg

SEALinside.jpg

SEALback.jpg

SEAL, Best 1991-2004, DVD-A

$32 +$4 media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

Herbie Hancock, Head Hunters
$32 +$4 media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

SEAL, Best 1991-2004, DVD-A
$29 +$4 media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

$29 +$4 media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

Get both for $54 including media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

$27 +$4 media mail CONUS, HI and Alaska ask, US Sales only, Paypal.

If interested, don't hesitate - I leave town for a few weeks Friday night. I can ship before then!

Alrighty then G, I don't really need this cuz i have a dvda conversion of it but it is a masterpiece so I will buy it from you, send me a pm on how to pay and you can also send it when you get back, no rush, no problem. Kevin

Back