• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some interesting Surround Sound discs for sale...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikusguitarius

Hi folks.
This is my first time selling here so please forgive any mistakes in doing this.
I'll be sure to make a donation to the website if and when any of these discs sell.
I live in Wales (about 30 minutes from Rockfield Studios. Cool huh?!) so we can work out postage rates.
Open to all reasonable offers on these (I'm not sure of current market values TBH).

DVD-Audios
The Beach Boys: Pet Sounds
Frank Zappa: QuAUDIOPHILIAc
Frank Zappa: Halloween
Elton John: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

DualDisc (yeah I know... haha!!)
Bon Jovi: Have A Nice Day

SACD
Elton John: Madman Across The Water

Blu-ray Pure Audio
Rush: Signals
Simple Minds: Once Upon A Time SOLD

DVD
Rush: Moving Pictures

Thanks for looking!!
Please do send me a PM with any questions/offers.
Mike

Last edited:
Interested in the Rush Signals bluray, but suspect the shipping across the pond will be cost prohibitive(?). USA zip code 89147
Hello. I can do tracked and signed-for to mainland USA for £12.80 (xe.com say that's $16.21). Sound OK to you? How much would you want to offer for the disc itself? Thanks

the newer signals 40th anniversary box set from 2023 is on sale at amazon for $121. it has the newer atmos mix, whereas the older disc was 5.1 only.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BS9PGKXJ
I'm only on a 5.1 setup, so the older BR is fine for my needs. $16 is a lot for shipping a single disc though, about what I suspected it would cost. Everything else of interest to me on that list I already own.

@mikusguitarius - sending you a PM.
Hi folks.
This is my first time selling here so please forgive any mistakes in doing this.
I'll be sure to make a donation to the website if and when any of these discs sell.
I live in Wales (about 30 minutes from Rockfield Studios. Cool huh?!) so we can work out postage rates.
Open to all reasonable offers on these (I'm not sure of current market values TBH).

DVD-Audios
The Beach Boys: Pet Sounds
Frank Zappa: QuAUDIOPHILIAc
Frank Zappa: Halloween
Elton John: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

DualDisc (yeah I know... haha!!)
Bon Jovi: Have A Nice Day

SACD
Elton John: Madman Across The Water

Blu-ray Pure Audio
Rush: Signals
Simple Minds: Once Upon A Time

DVD
Moving Pictures

Thanks for looking!!
Mike

I'm only on a 5.1 setup, so the older BR is fine for my needs. $16 is a lot for shipping a single disc though, about what I suspected it would cost. Everything else of interest to me on that list I already own.
i have owned both the older 5.1 bluray and the newer atmos box set. while it won't benefit you (since you don't have atmos), the newer version is a lot better.

Back