• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Surround titles for sale...DVD-A + DTS + DD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbmay75

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Hi everyone,

POST + PM

Shipping

North America: FREE - Delivery Confirmation for U.S. residents
Elsewhere: $3 per title

Payment

PayPal only - personal 'gift' payments are appreciated but not required, add $2 to total if you are using a CC

Condition

Overall these titles range from near mint to very good. Yes, some of these are scuffed and scratched but all are guaranteed to play. Feel free to PM me with specific questions.

DVD-Audio
- $25 each

B.B. King + Eric Clapton - Riding With The King ON HOLD
Beck - Sea Change SALE PENDING
Frank Sinatra - Sinatra At The Sands SOLD
Hootie & The Blowfish - Cracked Rear View
N.E.R.D. - In Search Of... SOLD
Santana - Supernatural
Stone Temple Pilots - Core

DTS - $10 each

Freddie Ravel - Sol To Soul
Goldfrapp - Supernature CD + DVD
Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company CD + DVD (black line through bar code)

Dolby Digital - $10

Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle 30th Anniversary CD + DVD SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Clapton/King is SOLD to raggal62!

Beck is SOLD to woody!

I've also got a stereo-only SACD of Billy Joel's An Innocent Man if anyone is interested.

Mint condition and includes the cardboard slipcase. It's currently $45 at the Steve Hoffman forum.

I am moving all remaining titles to Steve Hoffman. A BIG THANKS to everyone here who made a purchase. Things have been hectic at work this week so I haven't been able to get to a PO before 6pm, but I will be heading there tomorrow morning without fail. Your patience is VERY appreciated.

Cheers,
Dan

Sorry gang, all that remains is Santana, Freddie Ravel and Ray Charles. I have responded to kivar's PM with a possible hookup (y)

Back