Technics SA-8000x & 6500x question

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denmother

have technics sa8000x and 6500x amps did technics make a unit that has features from both?the 8000x has seperate meaters for each channel but the 6500x has seperate bass and treble controles for front and rear also has hi and low filters wheras 8000x dosnt,also anouther genaral ? im useing a pair of technics 3 way speakers for my front channel but there seems to be bleedthrou on my tv,is there anyway of adding sheilding to the speakers or am i stuck with the prob any input would be helpfull thanks, u can contact me directly at [email protected]

What kind of spam is this? How about we delete all posts with a title of question marks.

Sorry, but this is a forum where we try to be as articulate as possible.
I'd HIGHLY recommend that the next time, you do not post a thread with just question marks- we are not psychic and can not guess what you are trying to ask if you post it that way.

As for your question, I can't help, sorry...

Wow, denmother, would not want you around any children with that language and tone.

im sorry some people got upset at how i asked that question the questinon marks to me were self explanitory i was asking a question,but some people got all bent out of shape over it,i dont see the big deal,next time i ask a question i will make shure to phrase it as simplisticly as possible

Hello, sorry if I'm out of line here, but I would like to respectfully suggest that perhaps a better idea would be to provide more detail and not less. Punctuation doesn't have meaning on it's own, perhaps a subject line such as "Comparing features of Technics quad amps" would attract more interest and spark conversation. Simplistic online communication can be easily misunderstood and as such, is a pet peeve of mine (and I suspect others as well).

Unfortunately, I don't have experience with Technics quad gear, but I am curious what features one model has that are lacking on the other.
If both have main ins/pre outs, I have done things like run one feature-rich receiver as a preamp into a more stripped-down but more powerful receiver as a power amp. :)

well the sa8000x has built in cd4 and sep meters for each channel but 6500x has sep bass and treb for front and rear 8000x dosnt,also the 6500 has hi and low filters and 8000x dosnt,the 6500x thou has no meters for the 4 channels,

Back