Tina Turner facing serious health problems

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
It's being reported...but denied by the Turner camp...that she is suffering from an aggressive form of stomach cancer...she's had a series of health problems in recent years...a stroke...intestinal cancer...a kidney transplant and now stomach cancer...I'm watching her concert in Holland from a few years ago I recorded off tv...I watch it a lot...great concert...I hope she pulls through but it's not looking good...

It's being reported...but denied by the Turner camp...that she is suffering from an aggressive form of stomach cancer...she's had a series of health problems in recent years...a stroke...intestinal cancer...a kidney transplant and now stomach cancer...I'm watching her concert in Holland from a few years ago I recorded off tv...I watch it a lot...great concert...I hope she pulls through but it's not looking good...

Terrible News, Clinty. I always thought of her as a survivor. Saw her a few years back in Manhattan with Chris Isaac as her opening act and she was STUPENDOUS. Please pull through, TINA!

Back